Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since April 2006

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more. Additional Phone: (530) 272-3121. Award winning....

STC Tree Care Inc

12  REVIEWS
STC Tree Care Inc

The mission of STC Tree Care Inc is to provide quality services at reasonable prices, show care for your property and ensure everybody's safety. We guarantee the most production for your dollar and the highest quality work. At STC Tree Care Inc we perform all pruning in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A-300 Pruning Standards. We are properly equipped for any size job.

03/22/2018

We recommend Clark Pest and rate them "super". Clark Pest is reliable and in 30+ years we've never had a problem with this company. Like clockwork, they arrive, let you know they are there and when done and they leave their paperwork. They schedule monthly services; plus annual services, as needed. Although you;re on a regular schedule, they send a reminder post card to you prior to each visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a contract with Clark Pest and they come to our home every month

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment,tree service

07/05/2013

They said I had to call them when I had a problem. One of my traps trapped a rat and I called and I had to wait. They just came for the monthly check up the following month. No one came when I called. My son had to come get the rat out of the garage for me. However, the guy was super nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to set some traps. It was $82 every other month.

11/05/2012

OUTSTANDING! DEPENDABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a horrific ant problem when we first moved into our new home. We called these guys and after their first visit we only saw a few wobbly ants. A few days later and ever since then we haven't seen one single ant! These guys come out every few weeks like clockwork; same day, same time, and they always make it a point to check-in with us when they're here.

07/19/2012

He was excellent. I called on a Saturday and he came right out and did all of the work within the time slot that he had quoted. He was very friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sprayed for pests throughout the entire house. I will then pay 90.00 every other month.

05/24/2012

They are very good. They are very prompt and are very good at what they do. They clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Clark Pest Control. I have been using them for at least ten years now. They come out every two months.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, American Express