Yolo Transfer

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

524 Main St

Woodland, CA 95695

Yolo Transfer is a full service moving company, we offer packing, unpacking, piano moving, college move out specials, long distance and local moves at a competitive price. Sometimes move out and move in dates don't line up, thats okay because we also offer professional and secure storage in our 20,000 sq/ft warehouse. We will meet all your moving needs in a professional, courteous, timely manner with respect and understanding for how stressful a move can be. Our goal is to make you feel stress free and to enjoy your move as much as possible. Our estimators and move coordinators are available any time for any questions or changes that may arise during your moving process. All employees are fulltime and background checked, we DO NOT use day laborers or contractors. As an agent for Stevens Worldwide Van Lines we recently recieved their first ever National agent of the month award. Family owned and opperated since 1973. Contact us today for a free estimate and make your next move, your best move....

moving (12)storage unit (1)

04/01/2020

Moving from Vallejo to Rohnert Park

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The two gentlemen that came and helped me move Tim and Mike were very professional. They made my move very easy

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

02/17/2020

Yolo Transfer did an incredible job. From Travis setting up the work to Steve and Mike doing the job everything was more than I could have ever expected. All was perfect except 2 minor things. 1 was my skirt for my bed was put on backwards and did not notice until after they were gone. Being disabled, I could not fix myself but Travis was kind enough to come the next day and fix it himself. Kudos,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/15/2020

They were great ! Very hard workers & professional. Would definitely recommend them .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a large home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

01/28/2020

Excellent. Initial response was prompt. Workers were polite and expeditious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

09/24/2019

great! Professional, accommodating, friendly and got the job done. I would recommend this company to all my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

09/14/2019

Excellent Job, very nice employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

09/13/2019

Top quality work was performed on relatively short notice at competitive prices. I’d definitely recommend them to anyone looking for moving or storage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and storage

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

09/12/2019

We moved from Pennsylvania to California last year. Thanks to Marissa for coordinating our move and hooking us up with an amazing moving company. Our interaction with everyone involved from start to finish was nothing short of spectacular. Moving can be very stressful, especially moving across the country. Josh and his company made this transition easy and less stressful. Josh is truly one awesome...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving our household belongings

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2018

Photo for Yolo Transfer - 524 Main St, Woodland, CA - 38103641

09/11/2019

Very good. No complaints. They were very quick. They were careful with my belongings. They followed my direction. They had a really good attitude. Very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my belongings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

09/10/2019

This is my second time using YOLO and for the next move, I will again. They are professional and my items are damage FREE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving two hours away

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019