Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1459 Garfield Ct

Woodland, CA 95776

We are proud to have earned the Super Service Award 7 years in a row based on our Member Reviews. Hawley & Sons Construction provides a wide array of services to meet our clients needs, from painting to building homes, to additions and general Handy and repair work. We are a one stop shop who's motto has always been "You Name It, We Can Get It Done". We offer free estimates as well as surveying your home or office for any of your remodel or maintenance needs. Please contact us today with your requests....

handyman (114)home remodeling (19)door installation (16)electrician (12)drywall repair (12)interior painting (10)house painting (10)ceiling fan installation (10)woodworking (10)plumber (10)fence company (5)tile installation (5)

07/16/2020

Never used this Company; priority is big projects. I was provided information that my window needs a balance repair - this was helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not a Carpenters project - never was!! Window needs Balance Repaired of Replaced

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Hello, Did we assist you in anyway? My apologies if it came across we did not want to help you. We have helped several individuals recently with window balancers. We do both big and small projects. Our priority is assisting who we can, the best we can and right now we are unable to help everyone. Let me know if I can help further.

07/14/2020

No show, no call for the appointment to provide estimate. Didn't hire, never saw them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting, minro plumbing

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], My sincerest apologies, I’m recently back from vacation and one of our guys got hurt while I was away and I’ve been so bombarded since my return. I have not checked my AL app until now and noticed first the bad review and then checked our correspondence. I did not Ben get your message until tonight. . Please continue to use Angie’s List for your needs it really is a good pla...

03/05/2020

Outstanding customer service. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gate repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], We try really hard to make our customers feel like they are part of the family. Thank you for the kind words.

04/26/2019

Had extensive dry rot on exterior of my home. Once dry rot trim was removed, additional damaged areas were discovered. They explained the process and the additional areas that need replacement. Each day, I would receive a written update and discussion so that I would be aware of everything ahead of time. They had to create some custom trim to match existing style. Once all rotted trim and boards w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior dry rot repair, exterior painting, power washing

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We really appreciate it!

02/22/2019

Excellent. Crew members were prompt, conscientious, and very detail-oriented. I was very happy with the end results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry rot repair , other repair work, exterior painting.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review. You were a very easy client to work for and we appreciate that.

01/06/2019

I have never had a handyman clean up after himself like Warren's team did. They even brought windex to wash the mirrors when they were hung. The quality of the work was excellent, and there was no mess left behind. All packaging was taken away and all dust, debris, etc. were cleaned up. You could not tell that there was anyone in the house after they left! I have scheduled them for a return trip a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just moved into a new home and we had several small projects that needed to be completed: Hanging large mirrors, assembling a book case, hanging towel racks. We were also going to have an electric fireplace wall mounted, but determined that we had the wrong size.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

12/27/2018

Manuel showed up on time, knew what needed to be done, got a general lay of the land and set to work. I had inadvertently purchased a European light fixture so the parts weren’t a match. He patiently worked with me to figure out a solution and now I have an amazing stairwell light! Warren was responsive and helpful. If you need handymen work at your home, I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was getting my home ready to sell and had a lot of random things needing fixed. Dry rot,, new light fixture installed in a high ceiling, laminate floor repair, drywall repair, and kitchen cabinet repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

10/28/2018

I am a local contractor in Napa California for 25 years in business and 15+ with other contractors in Northern California. One of my best clients lost their home just after three years of renovation to the fire of 2017. They chose to rebuild. I was asked to rebuild their dream house of 5100 s/f and I agreed if I could hire the right people I needed to get us out of the ground and through the frame...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frame of new home construction

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

10/27/2018

He has completed jobs others were unable to do. He is very talented, hardworking, prompt and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warren has done numerous jobs for us, plumbing, painting, building, miscellaneous carpentry

CATEGORY contractors,decks,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,garage builders,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

05/08/2018

After an accident on our country highway sent a truck through our rail fence and into our front yard, Hawley and Sons provided excellent & timely service. Warren provided a detailed estimate to send the insurance company, and work was scheduled quickly after the estimate was approved. The fence was repaired and painted to match, a damaged sprinkler was replaced, and deep, muddy ruts were filled & ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence and other repairs

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service,irrigation systems,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

Thank you so very much for the review and kind words. It is what keeps us going what we do! Best regards, Hawley and Sons

Ground up Construction, Remodeling, Additions, Painting, Pressure washing, Project Management, Facility maintenance, Plumbing, Electrical, Fire and Water Damage Repairs, and Handyman / Repair service.

Foundations.