Spark Electrical Service Inc

N/A12 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2013

22845 Ventura Blvd Ste 26

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide ....

Electrical (12)Lighting (10)Ceiling Fans (2)

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new lights for waterfall==went very well==worked with me on |number of lights needed and placement==explained the timer to me and how |to adjust the lights==sent a picture that evening of the waterfall ==very |pretty==will use them again and highly recommend the company

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2015

01/13/2016

Nir and Freddie arrived early. We went over all the work I wanted done. They explained everything to me including new building codes and Freddie went out of the way to troubleshoot a problem I've had with a light not working for years now. A former electrician had cut a wire to one of my kitchen lights. Freddie went up in the attic and ran a new line. I was so happy with the work I had him switch ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put 4 LED lights in the kitchen including running a line to one of them that a previous electrician had cut. Installed 2 ceiling fans, a new electrical outlet outside, installed 7 GFCIs and removed a light fixture. Capped open wires and fixed improperly installed garbage disposal. Replaced another outlet.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2016

06/08/2015

Very responsive company and has very competent technicians. Price is very reasonable and the work is first rate. will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed security lights, added new outlets and moved existing outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2015

10/15/2014

I have previously used Nir to do some troubleshooting on some lighting problems in my new home and also in the landscaping. At that time, I asked him about installing recessed lights. Nir told me that he would contact me with his schedule for the following week. He contacted me by text, which is the best way to communicate with me. We scheduled a day the following week. He confirmed the night befo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed six recessed lights with dimmer switch and installed chandelier in new space in dining room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

05/29/2014

I was in the middle of some remodeling and my previous electrician would not commit to the job, so I called Nir based on his Angie's List feedback.   It was a last-minute opportunity, and Nir came by thay day to quickly walk through the job.  I was impressed with his knowledge and his upbeat, positive attitude.  I hired him and he came in the next day and did the job so that the drywall finishing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 4 recessed lights and 4 new light switches, relocated thermostat, door bell transformer, cable jack, dimmer switch and inner wall flex line, removed two lights and repaired another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2014

10/27/2013

The owner, Nir was very responsive. He came right out and gave us a firm bid even when other electricians we had approached would not because they weren't sure how long it would take to run the high power line under the house to the box . Then Nir's guys showed up on time, were courteous and professional, and completed the job in a timely fashion. Nir stayed involved with the job beginning to end....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran a new line and outlet for a high wattage device.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2013

06/20/2013

I called this company from an ad in an advertising magazine. Nir, the owner, came out and was professional, courteous, and very thorough. He arrived at the scheduled time and was able to fix each problem! I was thrilled when he was able to trouble-shoot through some very old messy wiring, to figure out why my outside light wasn't working. Just when I was about to tell him not to worry about it sin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my ceiling fan that had stopped working; fixed an outside light that hadn't worked in years; changed out an old timer switch with a new on/off switch; and adjusted my outside motion light that was not working properly.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2013

06/03/2013

I have been using Nir to work on electrical at my house for over 7 years. On this occasion, everything went as well as it always does.  You will not find a more responsive, trustworthy, professional and exacting electrician.  Simple as that. Do not waste your time bidding projects -- you'll end up getting sub-par service.  You get what you pay for.  Nir also has done installations of electrical at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He completely wired a new shed I built and installed a sub-panel, outlets, lights, ran conduit -- everything.  He ran 40 AMPs neatly through the garage, outside the house, buried the conduit and ran it to a new sub-panel he installed near the pool mechanicals, bypassing the old, decaying electrical to the pool pump and giving me plenty of juice to run power-hungry tools, including compressors and saws.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2013

02/06/2013

Nir the Technician showed up on-time of our scheduled meeting and worked quickly and efficiently and had the work completed the same day. I was very pleased with their pricing and professionalism. I paid the same amount quoted to me more or less over the phone. They are my new Electrical Service for any future work I might need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called around for estimates with several Electrical companies. I found Spark Electrical to be fairly priced and the Technician I spoke to over the phone was very professional and informative. He explained that I needed to upgrade my electrical box to 200 amp to help resolve the Electrical issues I was having. I called back and scheduled the work to be done a week later.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2013

02/05/2013

They were very clean and professional.  The were on time. The owner went above and beyond on our behalf.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I do not remember the price.  They did all the design and installation for our recess lighting for our new addition.  They also upgraded the panel box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2013