Realco Creations Inc.

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2013

Not Rated| 12 Reviews

Realco Creations, Inc., an AI Concepts Inc. company, specializes in highly finished residential remodeling and new construction projects, starting from the design and material specifications phase, all the way to project completion and customer satisfaction. For the past 15 years, we have developed an exclusive operation and experience to provide remodeling and new construction services, enabling us to handle small to large-scale jobs on a consistent time schedule, as well as providing in house design services and 3D simulations. Our goal is to provide timeless works of remodeling at a high quality standard and competitive prices. All work is done under tight supervision, ensuring the highest quality, value and finished product....

Earth Design Synthetic Turf

Earth Design is a quality-driven Synthetic Turf and Hardscape Design company dedicated to excellence in top quality artificial turf installation and beautiful Hardscapes. It's easy to get lost in the minefield of misinformation on artificial grass products and installation methods available through manufacturers, suppliers and on the internet. We aim to take the confusion out of synthetic turf by providing open and honest information and advice to our customers. If you are looking for either a drought tolerant landscape design or the very best quality realistic looking synthetic turf products and experience led job-specific installation services then please take a minute to view our site, and feel free to contact us with any questions. We're always happy to help.

Award 2019

D

03/28/2017

The main reason we hired this company was to fix our side gate. The gentleman that came out wanted to fix the gate half assed by screwing it to the side of the house. When we said we didn't want to do that because we didn't want the plaster to crack when the kids banged the gate open and closed and asked what it would take to do the right way he said he was unable to do any other repair. (I had ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Side wooden gate repair, closet door repair, little odds and ends

CATEGORY fencing, handyman service, remodeling

03/23/2017

It was very good! He got through a lot of things on my list and he did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal for $149 for 4 Hours of General Contracting Services. I had a list of things I wanted done when he arrived.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/06/2017

First, the contractor arrived late, not an uncommon occurrence, but he was pretty unprofessional in the way he spoke with my wife from the outset, and from there, things deteriorated. Once he assessed the problem with the gate his initial recommendation was to anchor the post to the side of the house, which is stucco, with a metal bracket. I asked if the installing the bracket could damage the wal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired this company to repair a loose gate-door on the side of our house, a wobbly closet-door, and install a new smoke detector that needed to be wired.

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling

01/17/2017

I requested my money back since it took them way over a week to contact me to set up an appointment.

CATEGORY remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], I just want to let you know we did try to contact you over the phone couple of time. You know you can contact us at any time since you have our phone number on the coupon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

01/03/2017

The contractor who came was knowledgeable, efficient, polite, clean and overall very helpful. I was happy with all the work done and would use Realco again. In fact, I have already recommended to family and co-workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased Realco Creations 4 hour contractor package and was happy with what they were able to complete in the 4 hours. They called in advance to go over my project list and confirm I had materials. I had 3 light fixtures to replace, a large mirror to mount and two pieces of furniture to strap to the wall for earthquake safety as well as an outdoor light fixture, that due to my attempt at repairing, blew the circuit breaker.

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling

We greatly appreciate your positive review. And, Thank you for your recommendation. Best regards, Emily Elrom Realco Creations, Inc. (818) 999-0461

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Room Additions & General Remodeling. Landscaping & Hardscaping. Roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Financing