Perez, Dr. Margaret

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2011

Visit our top rated office in the San Fernando Valley. We are in Tarzana, next to Encino and Woodland Hills. We specialize in chiropractic care and accept all insurances. Treatment is for everything from back and neck pain, to sciatic pain, sports injuries, pregnancy back care and arthritis. We have daytime, evening and weekend hours. Each visit includes massage and gentle effective care. ...

05/04/2017

She was very very kind and easy to talk to. She really cares and takes her time with her patients. She is by far the best chiropractor I've seen yet- and I've seen a lot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full body adjustment

C

02/15/2016

I was kept waiting 15 minutes. The office receptionist is sweet, but she's very hyper and chatty and loud. After getting into a room, she put me on a muscle stimulator apparatus, which stopped working and beeped loudly. She came in, adjusted it, and then it beeped again, so she shut it off. That was pretty useless. Dr. Perez came in and asked some questions about my pain. She is very friendly and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have back issues -- lifelong scoliosis, sciatica, tension, etc. I had been seeing the same chiropractor for many years, but he recently retired. So I found Dr. Perez here on Angie's List, the reviews were good, she's very close by, and she offered a special introductory appointment price. I had my first appointment, and this was my second time seeing her. I came in feeling some sciatica pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor,physical therapist,massage therapy

10/22/2015

She is absolutely wonderful. She really gives attention to people. I would encourage people to go see her because she told me, "If I can't help you, I'll find somebody who can." She will fit me in. She doesn't just do one or two. She has got different modalities to work and try things to deal with pain. It has worked for me. She was very effective with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did go see Dr. Margaret Perez who is a chiropractor.

07/14/2015

She is very personable and decent. If she cannot help she is willing to help find another practioner who can. I really appreciate her knowledge and experience in the field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had pain in my neck and she was able to help me.

07/08/2015

After one treatment I felt much better.  I followed up for two more treatments and the back is doing fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My lower back was hurting and one hip was lower than the other.  Dr. Perez was thorough in describing her treatment plan.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, muscle stimulation, ultrasound therapy, exercise rehab, kinesiotape, massage, neck and back decompression traction, cold laser, myofascial release, pregnancy massage. Located in Tarzana, near Encino, Woodland Hills, Sherman Oaks, Calabasas, West Hills, Reseda, Winnetka

ask for details