All Over Locksmith

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

PO Box 180

Woodland Hills, CA 91365

We are a fully licensed, police permitted, bonded, and insured. Make sure your locksmith needs are covered only by the best of the best. We at All Over Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want top notch, expert residential, commercial or automotive locksmith jobs....

locksmith (246)door (3)garage door repair and installation (4)

08/07/2020

The entire project went great. From the first contact by phone, to the final transaction of payment. I called to inquire about pricing and scheduling. We made an appointment for a couple of days later. Isaac showed up right on time and was ready to work. He had a mask and all the necessary tools to rekey the locks and provide me with plenty of duplicates. I had a coupon, through Angie's list that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have 5 locks re-keyed

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

We are so happy to have delivered excellent service to you as expected of our technicians. Thank you for posting a detailed review of our company and all your kind words. We look forward to being of continued service to you in the future should the need arise.

08/06/2020

Perfect! Ran kept in touch me the whole time. My house is a rental, and he kept in touch with me and my tenant. He had to increase the estimate due to a lock needing to be replaced. I approved that, he did the work, and I was a very happy customer! I highly recommend All Over Locksmith.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key all 5 door locks in my house.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Thank for taking the time to post a review of our Company. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we are glad to have delivered top notch Locksmith Service to you and your tenant. We are available 24/7 should the need arise.

07/01/2020

The owner, Ran was courteous, on time and clear every step of the way. I wasn’t sure what I needed in terms of security and he didn’t over sell me but gave me realistic scenarios with an option to upgrade later if I felt it was necessary. He was fantastic. I really liked his attitude and would recommend him to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two dead bolts, one door knob reset, one key reset

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

We are so glad to have been able to deliver professional Locksmith Service to you. Thank you for taking the time to post a Review of our Company. Your Time & Business is Highly Appreciated! We are available 24/7 should the need arise in the future.

05/14/2020

Easy to deal with, pleasant and on time. Work done in a professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house re-key

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

We are very glad to have been able to offer you a pleasant experience with our Service. Thank you for your Review and Business. We are available 24/7 should the need arise in the future. We'll be happy to be of service.

05/14/2020

Fantastic. He was communicative, got the job done right, and explained everything that he did. I highly recommend All Over Locksmith.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace lock and key

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Company and for using our service. We strive to offer Top Notch Service at every job. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise.

03/27/2020

Competent and gracious throughout the work period. When he realized he did did not bring a bronze knob replacement, he ran to hardware store to find the right color for which I';m most grateful! It was such a pleasure to have a trusted locksmith on my premises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing of lock and tumblers on different doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Top Notch Customer Service is our Top Priority. Thank you for choosing our company and taking the time to post a detailed review of our service. We are here for all your Locksmith & Garage Doors needs.

03/03/2020

They are on time, professional, high quality work, he got the work done efficiently and I would hire them again and also recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my front door, door handle and lock. Also they installed a new child lock for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Your safety is our top priority. Thank you for using our services and posting a review of our company. We are available 24/7 should the need arise. Happy to be of service.

03/01/2020

Excellent service. Ran was professional, knew what he was doing, explained many things to me about locks and security, was prompt and very nice. Definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors rekeyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our company. We are very glad to have been of service to you. Looking forward to server your Locksmith & Garage Door needs in the future should the need arise.

01/21/2020

Great! On time. Good job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you for your Review of our Company. Your Business is very Important to us. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise.

11/22/2019

I cannot say enough about Ran and his company! He reached out immediately as soon as I posted what I needed. He gave me an estimate and understood I was looking at others as well. We scheduled a meet at my house and when he came and started teaching me about locks and the importance of little things like the plates over the bolt holes and how they can loosen and make the lock not work. He was very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change all locks and rekey

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

Thank you so greatly for posting such a positive and detailed Review of our Company. Your time & Business is highly appreciated. We are happy to have been able to provide you great service. We will be glad to be of service in the future should the need arise.

Locksmith Services - House & Car Lockouts, Marshall & Sheriff Evictions, Lock Installation & Repair. Safe Installation, Repair, & Replacement. Security Metal Door Installation. Access Control Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check