Bella Turf and Greens, Inc.

Founded 2017

At Bella Turf and Greens, we specialize in installation of synthetic grass and putting greens. From front and backyard designs, to bocce courts, we are highly experienced in all synthetic grass needs. Our designers will work closely with you to make sure all questions are answered. They are also able to provide full renderings for your project as desired. All of our installers are skilled in the synthetic grass process as well as building you your dream putting green. Bella Turf and Greens is a family owned company and the owners have been in the industry for years. We thrive for the best customer service, installs and product in our area....

C

07/07/2019

Over priced!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't hire company!

12/16/2018

The team arrived on time, all materials were on time and work commenced as scheduled. I was amazed at the quality of work and the look of the final product. I would certainly hire this team again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 995 sq ft of back yard turfed

10/10/2018

It was fantastic, they were great and I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did grass removal, and installation of some turf, barrier and rock.

10/10/2018

They did a fantastic job! It was a big project but I'm glad I was able to find them, they did it pretty quickly too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They landscaped my entire backyard and put in a big patch of artificial turn and designed and installed a bocce ball court including drainage and cleanup.

10/10/2018

The guys are really nice and competent, they showed up on time and did a good job, I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in some artificial turf for me.

CATEGORY landscaper

We specialize in the installation of artificial grass and putting greens. Landscaping is also an option. If you need a full back/front yard design, our team can provide a full rendering to meet your needs.

We only provide landscape maintenance for commercial properties.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...