California Sliding Door Parts and Repair Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

20346 Londelius Street

Winnetka, CA 91306

My direct contact number is 818-709-0810. 12 time Super Service Award Winner. Sliding glass patio door repair specialist. We come ready to work. Fully stocked vans, no need to go looking for parts. Prices includes parts. We charge what we tell you on the phone. Our phone is answered by a person. Our company was founded in 1976 and was the original sliding door repair company in the Los Angeles area. With years of experience under our belt, there is no sliding door we can not fix! 12 time Super Service Award Winner! ....

door installation (201)glass repair (24)window replacement (8)closet design (6)screen repair (4)
C

02/29/2020

They came up as working in my area according to Angie's List but the person when I called back was rude and said I was out of their area. Sounds to me like it just wasn't enough of a job for them. Shouldn't be on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair sliding glass door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

08/21/2019

Fantastic. Amazing to see how efficient and knowledgeable they were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired wooden sliding doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

06/28/2019

AMAZING !!! Other company don't have parts or want to schedule estimate but Terry knew exactly the problem over the phone and have the parts. Came out next day and fix it right a way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
broken patio door track

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

05/30/2019

My sliding door was so heavy and had a broken roller. Gino and Thelma came quickly and had the job done fast! Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired sliding door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

02/25/2019

They repaired a sliding door for me about a year and a half ago. Suddenly it stopped working recently. They came out the next business day and fixed it free of charge, even though it ended up likely not being due to anything wrong with their original work. Give them a call, they stand by their work, and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Sliding door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

01/11/2019

Gino and Bryce arrived right on time. They were miticulous in identifying the problem and solving for it. The door works perfectly now and functions as if they were new. I should have contacted these guys much earlier to have saved myself the frustration of trying to fix it on my own several times. Highly recommended them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding glass door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

09/24/2018

perfect as usual I have used this company for many years and the workmanship is of the highest quality I will always recommend Terry and his staff above and beyond anyone out there... Luke came this time and I adore him such a perfect boy. Thank you Terry

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio door frame and wheels

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

08/26/2018

Thank you so much Terry & Team! They fixed my sliding glass door at the last second. Had important event. Very experienced! Very professional! Brought all of their gear, and made it happen. Hard working people. Could Not have done it without you. MJ

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding Door Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

08/26/2018

I called California Sliding Door Repair on a Sunday morning. My very large, three panel sliding door had gotten off track and stuck and would no longer close. I needed help quickly as I would otherwise not be able to close the door. Terry (owner) answered the phone right away. It was the one day in the week he wasn't planning on working but he didn't want to leave me stranded so he personally came...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a large, three-panel sliding door that was stuck

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2018

08/22/2018

From my first call , Rose asked me a few questions,. And with that information , she knew exactly what was needed to fix my doors. She scheduled me the next day. Gino and helper arrived on time with all the parts they needed to complete the job. They cleaned up and left me with doors that opened like new. I was impressed with how efficient Rose was in gathering the information prior to sending the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

GLASS PATIO DOOR, CLOSET DOOR, POCKET DOORS, SLIDING DOOR, ROLLERS, LOCKS, HANDLES, TRACKS

Shower doors, windows & screen re-wiring.

Not Applicable