Nordic Colors

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2012

Nordic Colors has over 19 yrs experience in the painting and decorating fields. Our specialties include painting of interior/exterior homes and businesses, drywall and texturing to match existing surfaces, staining, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, deck and fence staining and waterproofing. We are hands-on-contractors so the owner will submit the estimate and perform the work for each project....

Garcia Landscaping

15  REVIEWS
Garcia Landscaping

Garcia Landscaping has been making customers happy in the Sonoma in Marin county Bay Area by performing quality work at reasonable prices for over a decade. We specialize in landscaping, lawn and yard work, planting, gutter cleaning, power washing, and general outdoor maintenance, including deck work. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to their budget and dreams.

Offers by Garcia Landscaping on Angie's List

05/29/2014

I've been using him for 8 years now; I just don't call anybody else. He's very personable and reliable. He does good work at a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Nordic Colors for any kind of painting job. He painted the exterior of the house I was living in, then I moved to another house and he did the entire interior. He also does other small jobs for me whenever I need just to keep everything in good shape.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters,interior painters

04/18/2013

Nice, honest, good price and excellent work.  Very reliable, a lot of integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Nordic Colors for several projects.

CATEGORY house painters

Nordic Colors can handle everything in the painting industry including wallpaper removal.

Nordic Colors does not hang wallpaper.