Clear View Window Washing

Angie's List since September 2012

Oak River Landscaping INC

Martin Martinez is the sole owner of Oak River Landscaping INC, and has over 10 years of professional experience creating beautiful outdoor living spaces and landscaping for residential clients. With loyal crews, Oak River Landscaping is fully equipped to handle almost any outdoor project, large and small. Our services include lawn mowing, mulch and top soil, gardening services, lawn aeration and fertilization, concrete patios and outdoor living spaces, stone fireplaces and fire pits, and much more. We look forward to serving you! Call us today.

12/05/2016

excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows cleaned

09/28/2016

It went great. They showed up on time and worked very hard. I called around and found that his prices were fair. I was impressed with him and happy that he didn't cut any corners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing

06/25/2014

Casey did a wonderful job on our windows. He was polite, professional and very hard working. I will certainly use Casey and Clear View Window Cleaning again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning.

05/15/2014

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned all the windows inside and out

09/26/2012

He brings all the equipment he needs (except the water, of course!), and cleans up after himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Casey is the owner/operator of this service. I have been using him for several years. He is always prompt, efficient, and thorough. I have many French doors, windows, and solar panels up on the rood. He always does an amazing job. Don't confuse his company's name with other companies which sound similar. I would highly recommend his services to anyone that wants sparkling clean windows.