HB Electric

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2013

HB Electric offers only the highest Quality, Integrity, & Service. The professional choice for your local electrical contractor....

Spark Electrical Service Inc

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide .

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found the problem when a room lost power.

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

12/12/2013

It only took a few days for him to come out after I called to schedule an appointment. The work turned out extremely well. Edward was professional and explained to me what he was doing and why. I was happy with the pricing for the work that was done. It was a very pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had him to put in some electrical junction boxes and tap into existing power to put in additional outlets. He also replaced an exterior light balance and did all the testing involved. He also helped me with some low voltage power to install some lights in my backyard. I also had him put on a new breaker in my circuit panel.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

Our services include everything electrical. From a basic ceiling fan installation to the complete wiring of your home or business. We offer electrical service and repairs, troubleshooting, upgrades and installs, design, consulting and energy efficient upgrades. Specifically cost saving upgrades with LED lighting and energy saving devices. We are here to serve any and all of your electrical needs.

we do not install burglar alarm systems or auto electrical components. We are not an air conditioning or heating contractor.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal