Muller, Dr. Jeffrey A

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/26/2014

I have been seeing the dentist for about 20 years. He is very honest and available. He is never late to his appointments and you never wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. The pricing is fair and they work well with my insurance. He has, as far as I am concerned, the ideal practice. The staff is very responsive, helpful and prompt to follow up on issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited for a crown.

02/24/2014

He is very competent, and he does what he says he is going to do, and gives appropriate referrals. He is timely, and his prices are fair. The staff is very helpful, and they work with the insurance companies, and they go the extra mile. My parents saw him when they were alive, and my wife also sees him. We are very happy with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Jeffrey A Muller.

02/25/2009

This is the dentist you want to go to. He has done all of my crowns and most of my fillings taking his time, very meticulous in his work and the best part is that he is pain free. He is very knowledgeable and extremely thorough. If he does not like a crown, he will send it back to the manufacturer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Muller is my general dentist.

General Dentistry