A W & SONS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since April 2005

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

USA Water Heaters - Installation & Repair

Call us at 949-535-2228 for same day water heater installation and water heater repair of tank and tankless water heaters in Orange County, CA. We are an authorized dealer and installer for Rheem, Bradford White, AO Smith, Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi and Navien tankless water heaters. We also install and repair the older models GE, Kenmore, Whirpool, and Reliance gas hot water heaters. We at USA Water Heaters specialize in Installation, replacement, and repair of gas, propane and electric tank and tankless water heaters. We offer same day appointments for most of our services. We are committed to providing quality plumbing services at a reasonable price. We will treat you and your property with respect, just as we would like to be treated if we were receiving plumbing services. We would also be happy to help you with the installation or replacement of your water softener, pressure reducing valve or main shut-off valve. If you need help with water heater installation or repair call us now to receive exceptional service at a competitive price.

Award 2019

05/28/2010

They were great. They came over to my house several times since it was a big job. They have also fixed my toilet and a clog that I had in the bathtub. I would use their services in the future too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of A W & Sons in January 2009 to fix a leak outside my house. The main place from where the water had to get in was leaking.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/14/2008

They were professional, clean and they did an overall good job. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed toilet stoppage.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/29/2005

ANTHONY WOODWARD, THE OWNER OF A & W WAS REFERRED TO ME BY ANOTHER TRADESMAN I WAS IMPRESSED WITH. 'TONY' CAME TO THE JOB SITE AND PERSONALLY EVALUATED THE PROBLEM. HE WAS VERY CORDIAL AND EVEN GAVE ME HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IF I HAD ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR NEEDED FURTHER ASSISTANCE. HE CALLED WHEN THE NEW HEATER CAME IN AND ARRANGED A TIME & DATE TO REINSTALL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DIAGNOSED AND DISCOVERED THAT ELECTRICAL WATER HEATER HAD A BAD COIL AND SUGGESTED THAT JUST REPLACING A FUSE WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF BLOWING FUSES. SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT OF THE UNIT AND UPON MY AGREEMENT, ORDERED THE NEW UNIT AND CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY AND REPLACED IT.

CATEGORY water heater repair

SEWERS AND DRAINS, FAUCETS, SINKS, TOILETS, SHOWERS, TUBS, WATERLINES AND PIPEWORK, DISPOSERS, DISHWASHERS, TANKLESS WATER HEATERS AND CONVENTIONAL, SEWER CAMERA INSPECTIONS, SLAB LEAKS, PIPE DETECTION, STOPPAGES, SEWER RELINING, REPIPES, BATHROOM REMODELS, PLUMBING REPAIRS, ROOTER SERVICES, GAS LINES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express