H2 Xero Landscape

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2012

H2 Xero is a boutique company that provides a unique set of specialty landscape products and services to discerning clients....

Regency Property Management

Regency Property Management serves landlords throughout Southern California. We specialize in professional management services for owners of all types of rental properties -- Single and multi-family income rentals (including condos and townhomes), apartment buildings and condominium associations. Once you become a member of the Regency family you can expectt the following services: • Rent Collection -- Semi-Annual Interior Inspections • Lease Administration -- 24-Hour Emergency Response • Rent Market Review -- Tenant Screening • Full Financial Reporting -- Lease Negotiations & Renewals • Budget Projection & Cost Tracking -- Assistance to legal Services • Routine Maintenance -- Tenant Relations • Preventative Maintenance -- Regular Site Inspections • Detailed Monthly & Weekly Activity Log -- Marketing Vacancies

Offers by Regency Property Management on Angie's List

02/26/2018

Timely, attentive, excellent service and response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large 1/3 acre lot, needed beds mulched all around

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

07/20/2017

Extremely well! Tina Cremer, really knows her stuff. She and her assistant accomplished a huge amount of work, and she offered tons of advice along the way so I'll be able to do as much maintenance as possible on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We re-landscaped our entire garden with California natives in July 2016, and it has been challenging to find someone to do maintenance who understands natives, including how they should be irrigated. I contacted H2 Xero after receiving contact information from Tree of Life nursery in Ortega Canyon.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the lovely compliment. And thank you for having your task list written in order of priority. This improved our productivity by describing what was most important to you. We went home tired and happy about what we accomplished for you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you or [Member Name Removed] may have. Kindly, Tina Cremer H2 XERO Landscape 'B...

05/04/2017

Tina is Terrific! Communicates very well about a complex subject.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-consultation, coordination.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

10/29/2015

The owner, Tina Cremer, is very knowledgeable about plants and their care.  She has been very concerned throughout with customer satisfaction.  She first met with us to find out our preferences and get some ideas about what we wanted.  Then she provided several design options.  When we indicated that we wanted to fill in one area with more plants, she invited me to accompany her to choose the plan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed drought-tolerant landscaping.  We also hired the company for maintenance services.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

04/10/2015

Great.  A little more than I wanted to pay, but as she could only do small trees and referred me to Arborists who could handle larger jobs (tree extractions of about 15, plus root grinding, some pruning) I was satisfied.  Hope to work on irrigation work in near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This vendor is listed as "lawn irrigation", however what I had done was arborist work.  Pruned 8 fruit trees, 4 hrs work price.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Landscape design. Irrigation consulting, controller programming & water management. Detailed maintenance.

Because GRASS MOWING & BLOWING does NOT require H2 Xero's level of expertise, we feel it is more cost-effective for our clients to hire a professional Mow & Blow Company to mow their grass. We ONLY prune trees and shrubs UNDER 10 feet tall. When a task exceeds an area of our expertise, we are happy to refer out clients to highly ethical and skilled professionals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal