Fairway Electric

B622 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since December 2005

5776 Lindero Canyon Rd D424

Westlake Village, CA 91362

We are not your typical Yellow Page Company. No bait and switch. We are here to earn your respect with good quality work. It's about a relationship and referrals. We include all prices upfront. We do not charge for estimates and will gladly try to walk you through your electrical repair over the phone, if you're up to the task. I have been growing in the trades from 1975, from my first job in a lumber yard stacking lumber then building custom furniture as well as obtaining a background in plumbing. This led to my first job as an electrical helper at age seventeen, by the time I was twenty I was in charge of a Los Angeles based Company for seventeen years. We work with and for several Property Management companies and we have remolded a Ritz Carlton from the ground up in MDR. For the last several years we have been part of building many homes from the ground up and several remodels. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL, we work on all levels of service. We treat all customers with the same respect from the beginning of the job to the finish of the project. Goodwill comes back if you respect your customers. I have been with Angie's list for since 2005 with 11 YEARS of consecutive ( A rated ) ANGIE'S LIST AWARDS. Please contact us at FAIRWAYELECTRIC@SBCGLOBAL.NET or 310-864-7171...

Electrical (618)Lighting (134)Ceiling Fans (47)Landscaping - Lighting (18)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (11)Excavating (4)Signs (2)Phone Wiring (1)Water Filtration and Softening (1)

11/11/2019

THEY DID AN EXPERT JOB...FOR A FAIR PRICE. THANKS GUYS!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BUY AND INSTALL BATHROOM EXHAUST FAN

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

08/28/2019

Great experience. Professional Crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/19/2019

They were professional, knowledgeable and did a good job with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A few minor electrical things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

06/28/2019

We are very pleased with the quality of the work. None of our lighting, pool equipment or outdoor electrical was working properly and Fairway Electric identified the problem immediately. After running a new line and rewiring existing outlets, we now have power to the entire backyard and it is much safer now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor electrical - new line

CATEGORY electrician, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

06/10/2019

Amazing, timely, did what he said he would do, charged a fair amount, will definitely recommend to anyone needing a quality electrician

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet replacement on tankless water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

05/29/2019

Ignored me...never contacted me to set-up appointment or answer if they services the Torrance area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Address Light

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

05/15/2019

He was great, professional, and cleaned up everything after himself. He fixed our electrical panel and now the power and outlets don't go out anymore. We are super happy and would definitely refer this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our electrical panel in our bathroom didnt stay on it would short out when something was plugged up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

03/19/2019

As I was expected, very fast professional and very well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 motion sensor lights that need it electrical wiring to be done.

03/14/2019

I've hired them for 6-8 different projects in my home now. Scheduling can be a little tough and there have been a few no shows but they always do fantastic work and are great at troubleshooting problems. They've also been great about explaining the problem to me and always clean up after their job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

12/04/2018

He was very unprofessional would respond late at night and would change the price an hour later like he was confused

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed two outlets installed and some switches

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

I would like Angie's List to investigate this report I do not have this address in my emails so I couldn't have corresponded with the customer I am very consistent with my pricing and if I do make an error I generally leave it in the customers favor as a good business would do

Everything and anything electrical. High end low-voltage.

N/A