Patio Designers

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 2 Reviews

5 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No charge for after- hours service....

All Bay Builders

10  REVIEWS
All Bay Builders

Locally owned and operated since 2003, All Bay Builders has specialized in Kitchen/Bath remodels. We also have extensive experience in outdoor remodels, fencing repair/new construction, overhangs and patios. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

09/24/2013

Unfortunately nothing happened. I will be using a different company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had scheduled an appointment almost 2 weeks ago to ensure the time would work with both the company and myself. I took time away from work to stay home to meet for what would likely be a $15 - $20k project. I even called 30 minutes before the appointment to confirm it. You can see where this is going. They wasted my morning, cost me time and money from work, and didn't even bother calling to cancel. Imagine their work product if they cannot commit to this!?!

CATEGORY sunrooms

10/13/2005

MEN WERE REALLY NICE AND TIMELY. THEY CAME AND WENT THROUGH BACK YARD AND DIDN'T DIRTY UP THE HOUSE. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FINISHED WITHIN THE TIME FRAME THEY HAD ESTIMATED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CAME OUT, MEASURED THE DOOR AND INSTALLED AN ACCORDING TYPE SUN SCREEN OVER PATIO DOOR TO HELP KEEP OUT THE SUN AND HEAT AND THEN THE COOLER AIR IN THE WINTER.

CATEGORY sunrooms

Patios, Sunrooms, Privacy Screening, & Concrete Services.