Lowe's - West Sacramento

Angie's List since July 2013

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lowes-Home-Improvement/201986343161929...

Kitchen Mart Inc

150  REVIEWS
Kitchen Mart Inc

Kitchen Mart - Family owned & operated, we’ve been building custom kitchens and baths just for you since 1976. Free estimate. Come to one of our two design Showrooms - 3742 Bradview Dr in Sacramento (916) 362-7080 or 4381 Granite Dr in Rocklin (916) 315-3535. Additional contact name - James D Bartol. Also serving Portions of Amador, Sutter & Yolo Counties

Offers by Kitchen Mart Inc on Angie's List

05/10/2016

12/04/2014

The customization of it went really well.  They did the installation pretty quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lowe’s at West Sacramento.  I bought a cabinet and they installed it too.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

07/30/2014

The ordering process was good. It took a couple weeks to get them in. The installation was in two phases. Installation from the first batch went well and the second time the installation went well but the material was stiff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lowes provided window 12 interior shutters, part of them were for arched windows.

CATEGORY window treatments

04/22/2014

They price matched and gave me excellent discount. It was $800 and some change for an almost $1600 refrigerator. They're very good. I brought in an internet price and they matched it on the spot and gave me an additional discount on top of that. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a refrigerator from Lowe's.

07/16/2013

I like their location, they are good in their inventory, and their staffs are good and very knowledgeable in the field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Lowe's - West Sacramento all the time to buy for our appliances, garden supplies, electrical and other home improvement supplies.

Hardware & home improvement