Hermanos Flores Gardening

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2016

1399 Sacramento Ave # 102

West Sacramento, CA 95605

Hermanos Flores Gardening is one of the premier full service landscaping companies in the Sacramento area. Our services include landscape creation, landscape maintenance and debris removal. Our experienced landscapers guarantee clean, prompt service. Hermanos Flores Gardening is a well-established, professional landscaping company that has been serving the Sacramento and surrounding areas for over 14 years. We serve both residential and commercial properties. Don't trust your landscaping to anyone with a lawnmower. At Hermanos Flores Gardening, we are licensed, polite, and reliable. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise with very affordable rates....

lawn care (189)landscaping (54)tree service (37)irrigation system (12)hauling (10)stone and gravel (2)insulation (2)

05/16/2020

Happy so far! We have Hermanos Flores coming every other week. They do a very nice job. They got back to me right away with a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing lawn and yard maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

11/03/2019

Visited our home and talked about the job and providing an estimate within a week. They never contacted us again. Unprofessional in the way they conduct their business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper

Thank you for providing an honest review. We do try to provide a professional and pleasant customer experience for every customer. We are sorry for the not being able to provide you your estimate and for the lack of communication. We value your feedback and will be working on our response time.

06/06/2019

Scheduled appointment for estimate and was a no show, no call either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for front yard landscape

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

We appreciate your time to review our company and value your feedback. We are working on efficient practices to improve our communication and appointment scheduling as we grow. We enjoy what we do...helping people. However, still learning the aspects of growing the company while still providing quality service.

05/02/2019

I can't say enough about how pleased we are with the work and with the people. Everything is beautiful. Alex is easy to work with and open to suggestion, plus he gave us an estimate then stuck to it, both in terms of time and money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All plants and grass removed and replaced with new plants and lots of rock to create a dry river bed. Included new drip irrigation system..

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

Photo for Hermanos Flores Gardening - 1399 Sacramento Ave, West Sacramento, CA - 37854200

03/25/2019

Alex and team did a great job with my front yard. He scheduled a start time and was punctual. Installed 5 valves and connected associated sprinkler lines. Installed approx. 5 yards soil then rolled 500 sq ft sod. Next came the spit rail fence. Installed split rail fence to send it to the next level. All this working in nasty sticky clay soil. Job site was cleaned up as if they weren’t there. Thank...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation, sod, and fencing

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

02/26/2019

Our front yard was mostly dirt and tree roots. Hermanos Flores helped with landscape design, and completed installation of plants, planter boxes, and a drip irrigation system in a timely and professional manner. Extremely pleased with the final outcome (as are neighbors). The quality of the work was first rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape design and installation for front yard

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

01/24/2019

Alex was prompt to respond to my request for a quote. We set up a time for him to come over to look at the job but neither of us was able to make that appointment but he was good about communicating with me. We set up a time the following week. He arrived on time and we made a deal quickly. The job involved trimming back Oleanders, Privets, and a Fig tree that are growing wild in my neighbor's yar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed so trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

01/14/2019

Alex Flores responded to my message when some others did not. He met me at the building, a fourplex rental, to go over what we needed. Since then he has been doing regular maintenance and the yard looks great! I recommend his company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular yard maintenance every other week

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

11/20/2018

Alex agreed to come to my home 45 minutes from his usual service area to discuss the job and to provide an estimate. He arrived promptly and we walked around my yard going over all the areas that required clean up. He provided a verbal estimate and we agreed to the job for a few weeks out. Alex and his team called me when he was on his way to my home the morning of our appointment. He arrived on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive yard cleanup including dead heading +100 feet of ~15 foot tall oleander hedge, removing ~20 feet of box hedge, 4 large lawn grass areas, removing dead plants from 14 large raised beds and hauling away all the debris.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

11/13/2018

Overall, we had a positive experience with Hermanos Flores Gardening. We got off to a bad start when this contractor arrived almost 25 minutes late to provide an estimate and failed to call me that he was going to be late. I nearly gave up and left for work. I was also caught a little off guard when they arrived to do the work and immediately asked for $1,000 (38% of the total) to purchase materia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small dry-stacked rock retaining wall with French drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

Lawn Installation & Maintenance. Lawn Irrigation & Sprinklers. Clean Up & Hauling, Tree Work, Landscaping, Concrete

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal