Barrett Construction

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since March 2013

Not Rated| 22 Reviews

I am a general contractor that does residential remodeling, addition, and repair. I am not a handyman that does small repairs or patch work. Please understand I do complete the trades list below, but those are done throughout a project, not as a small repair. If you are interested in my services, please use my telephone number or email as I rarely check my Angie's list messages. Thank you for your consideration, Barrett Wong...

Superior Tile Design

Professional, quality service with over 16 years of experience of installation in custom/ standard homes and commercial buildings.

06/30/2016

It went great!  Barrett saved me a bunch of money by suggested a fix rather then an entire replacement.  Unfortunately, won't know if the leak is fixed until a major storm but reassured me that he would fix if it leaked again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leak around a window.  Removed trim and applied waterproof adhesive, applied caulking and added trim.

CATEGORY replacement windows

02/24/2016

My wife and I enjoyed working with Barrett.  He is professional and flexible with our ever changing requests.  He stayed on target with budget and time to complete the job.  We are very happy with his work and highly recommend his services.  We will definitely contact him again for future remodel projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added master bedroom door entry, refinished old master bedroom door entry, removed sliding closet doors and added new wall and closet entry, installed new closet lighting and a cat door to litter box in closet, textured new wall areas.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, remodeling, doors

02/21/2016

Barrett is an honest, hard-working contractor who is consistently thinking about the project and offering ideas on how to best match a homeowners sometimes unrealistic expectations with what can actually happen.  Barrett worked with my wife and I to transform a leaky-roofed patio room with no insulation into a modern, insulated room that is now the room we've always wanted.  Barrett worked with us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio room transformation-- demolition of old room, taking out windows, installing new recessed lights, switches, surround sound speakers, door framing/installation, flooring, baseboards, and window trim.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, woodworking

03/05/2015

Excellent service and value.  Barrett was very responsive from the start.  He finished the job in less than 2 weeks, would have been sooner if not for unforeseen snag with the inspector. I saved $2000 using him instead of a competing bid.  The addition looks as if it had been part of the original construction. I would recommend him highly to anyone thinking about remodling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New room addition, whole house fan installation

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, remodeling

12/05/2014

They did a good job.  The estimate was incorrect but they stood by what they had initially quoted me so I appreciated that.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed some tiles, a toe kick on a cabinet and installed dry wall.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, woodworking

Remodeling Services - framing, electrical, drywall, plumbing, small stucco repairs, tile, fence replacement

Landscape maintenance, painting, concrete, and roofing.

Check, PayPal