Lane, Dr. Gregg M.

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

Let us give you the healthy perfect smile you deserve with Cosmetic, Implant and Family care provided comfortably with skill and the latest technology. Please visit our website. Our mission is to provide our patients the finest and most comfortable dental care in the San Fernando and Conejo Valleys. We would like to be your dentist and give you the healthy perfect smile you've always dreamed of. A graduate of UC Berkeley and the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Lane provides excellent dentistry for the entire family. We accept most insurance plans. We have free parking and a pharmacy in our building. Our office is across from the West Hills Hospital and the Grossman Burn Center. We are easy to get to. We have patients from: Woodland Hills, Hidden Hills, Calabasas, West Hills, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Chatsworth, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks, Oak Park, Westlake Village, Malibu and many other cities. Beautiful Smile Special $400. This new patient special includes: complete exam, full mouth x-rays, teeth cleaning, and custom whitening. A great value. Regularly $825. Be sure to mention this special and Angie's List when you call. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

10/15/2017

He takes all the time you need. Very kind. The best dentist I have ever been to. Theresa his assistant is exquisite! I came in on an emergency and will never leave!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my dentist. Not judgmental not condescending and actually cares about finances. He is meticulous and awesome.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your confidence in us and your taking the time to write a review.

02/10/2016

Dr. Lane took the time to talk to me, find out what I needed, and worked with me on getting the color matched.  I love my new crown!  Dr. Lane and his staff were very friendly, competent, and helpful.  I set up an additional appointment for cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a crown replaced.

11/10/2014

His assistant and staff were very supportive and Dr. Lane took time to make sure he got all the cavity and he was able to save my tooth, unlike my previous dentist who would not take on the job for fear the tooth would crumble.  Dr. Lane said if I had not told him anyone thought the tooth could not be saved, he would have thought it was a routine filling under a crown.  He was pleased how things f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred by another dentist to a specialist to see if the tooth with cavity below my crown could be saved.  I went to two other dentists before I found Dr. Gregg Lane.  His evaluation was thorough and he took a lot of time determining what my needs were before he suggested removing the old crown, filing the cavity under and replacing the crown.  I found Dr. Lane to be very knowledgeable and cautious.  He did the work the same day of his evaluation and the temporary crown was put on.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and thoughtful review of our office. We truly appreciate having you in our family of patients and we look forward to meeting your family and friends.

03/11/2014

Dr. Lane was VERY nice and thorough! We loved him and will definitely go back in the future for all other needs.  My dads dentures were later revised by his original dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an appointment regarding my fathers dentures.

CATEGORY dentists,dentures

03/08/2014

He is the best.He is a doctor that talks to you, he wanted to know who I am, he told me how he got into dentistry. He was into arts and design, and that is why he is good in dentistry, because it is an art. He is very positive, but he lets nothing go either, so he is not mean to anybody. He is very strict, and makes sure that everything happens as it is supposed to be, but he does it in a cheerful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Gregg M.  Lane. I last saw him for a clean up.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic & general restorative dentistry services including comprehensive examinations, digital x-rays, cleanings, periodontal gum treatment, dental implants, tooth colored white fillings, porcelain veneers, bonding, tooth whitening & bleaching, root canals (endodontics), porcelain crowns, bridges, partials, complete dentures, minor tooth movement (orthodontics), emergency care, full mouth rehabilitation, relaxation dentistry, nitrous oxide(laughing gas), & headphones.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available