Advanced Development Building & Real Estate Corp

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2015

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Specialties & Services Advanced Development Building and Real Estate Corp. and associates is designed to specifically cater to clients looking for complete construction and management service from small to large size commercial and residential projects. We offer a complete spectrum of services and diversified experience to ensure a successful completion of the following services: New Home Construction: Tenant Improvement Design Build • Kitchens • Room Additions • Bathrooms • Master Bedrooms • Guest Suites • Hard scape • Home Theaters • Retaining walls • Pools & Spas • Roofing • Concrete Driveways • Landscape...

Jim Daniels Acoustic Ceiling Removals

We are a family owned and operated business. Proudly serving San Fernando Valley, Conejo & Simi Valley since 1970. We are state licensed, bonded and insured.

06/11/2020

We recommend Advanced Development. Tom Padilla built two great houses. One on the 10th hole at TPC golf course in Valencia and one in Malibu. Both houses were beautifully done. The design work was amazing. The hard wood floors and marble counter tops are stellar. Great work Tom!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional relationship/representation

CATEGORY concrete repair,picture framing,remodeling,home builders,architect

04/23/2020

We had a 5000 SQ FT custom house done by Advanced Development. It was a gorgeous custom home done on the TCP golf course. It was a 5 bed, 6 baths, and 3 garage house with a view tower. This project was done professionally and on time. I am very glad that I decided to go with Advanced Development.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New custom home

CATEGORY home builders

01/12/2016

The main problem we had was because he was responsible for laying 800 square feet of wood flooring, and the floor had to be completely re-installed with new wood, and had to be installed by another professional. The addition was not level with the rest of the house, and the flooring issues were a result of poor workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was responsible for a 340 square foot addition. He did everything except roofing, electrical, and plumbing.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/08/2015

Most importantly Tom contracted and managed all the subs everyday on site and inspected and assured that the job was done right.  I likewise am a contractor and I know how we bid and need to save money on our proposed work.  Hence a great GC who does most of the work with his own company and  then manages the specialty contractors to meet or exceed those same standards  is worth is weight in gold!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Tom Padilla of Advanced Development  built a beautiful 10,000 sq. ft home for me up in the newly established  Westridge neighborhood  of Santa Clarita, Ca. He is so meticulous and thorough on so many build details it takes the worry right out of contracting the home of your dreams.

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,roofing,home builders,stucco,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,hardscaping

08/06/2015

It has been fantastic. My wife is very pleased so I am pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled a couple houses for me and has also built a couple houses for me as well.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

Feasibility, Research & Land Procurement Services, Project Layout & Design Services, Providing Construction Services - Hiring The Professional Companies, Subcontractors, Suppliers. Manage, Implement, Supervise Project Specific Construction Activities, Logistical Support

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available