Brian Vaughn Construction

Angie's List since November 2012

Balke's Roofing

3  REVIEWS
Balke's Roofing

From roof installations to repairs, Balke's Roofing Company will ensure your roof is doing its job of protecting your home from the external elements while looking great. You will value our honest and competitively priced services. We are a Family Owned and Operated local business bringing over 10 years of experience to the North State. Contact us today to get a Free Estimate on your roofing needs!

D

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially Brian was prompt to call me, then the next 2 weeks we mutually agreed to reschedule. However, beyond that he has not called or come by to give me an estimate for my project after I initially talked to him. I think Brian prefers to deal with new construction instead of remodels. He does do beautiful work, unfortunately, not for everyone. Unfortunately, I will have to hire another contractor from outside this county and maybe even do the work myself with handymen in the area.

CATEGORY electrician

07/17/2015

CATEGORY electrician

02/23/2015

Brian remodeled the kitchen at a previous home.  He installed a bigger window to let in more light and French doors between the kitchen and the nook.  He was on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen.

CATEGORY replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

11/05/2012

Mr. Vaughan constructed the room exactly to our specifications.  Additionally, he preinstalled wiring in the walls to accommodate a 9-speaker home entertainment system. He and his assistant (and his subcontractors) completed the room with the efficiency and expertise that comes from many years in the profession and from a breadth of experiences.  His cost estimates were spot-on, with no cost over-...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian Vaughan worked closely helping me and my wife craft an interesting design for a room addition. The work was complex, as the existing slab, under an exterior porch canopy, was tilted backwards and eastward to promote drainage. After leveling the floor, which involved cutting wooden strips to various thicknesses, Brian and his assistant proceeded to frame the room, windows, and roof over the new bay window.  He brought in subcontractors to install sheetrock, electrical, and heating & air systems. The work was completed in two weeks.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,interior designers,remodeling,roofing,home theater design,replacement windows