S.C. Home Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Contra Costa County

Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc....

handyman (22)home remodeling (5)hardwood flooring (4)drywall repair (4)general contracting (4)door installation (3)interior painting (3)home remodeling (3)insulation (3)tile installation (3)house painting (2)deck building (2)

03/01/2020

Josh was professional and very knowledgeable, he has become my go to handyman!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, remodeling, plumbing.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I'm so happy to be your go to for home repairs/remodeling. I look forward to helping you with future projects with your home. Thank you! Josh

11/22/2019

Josh has done everything to reverse a prob that we have and his work ethic and communication was exceptional. I would give him an A across the board in every facet of his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced door sill, aligned front double doors

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It was truly a pleasure helping you out with your home and I look forward to future projects. Josh Matus-S.C. Home Repair

11/14/2019

Great! He was punctual, friendly, knowledgable, efficient, meticulous and very helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shed assembly

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Photo for S.C. Home Repair - Contra Costa County, Walnut Creek, CA - 38264560
C

11/10/2019

He tried to price gouge on materials. Keep a record and ask for receipts. Josh asked if I would pay him and a helper on one of his many 1 hour work sessions. I agreed to pay him and his friend Thinking this would MAYBE expedite this way longer than a “2 day job” as he PROMISED me initially. His friend didn’t seem to know how to use a power drill. He secured ONE 2x4 to my ceiling with the last wood...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damaged ceiling, bathtub stems, kitchen faucet install

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,insulation

[Member Name Removed] half of this is false. I tried multiple times to come out to finish the sanding and painting. Your schedule made it difficult. The first day I came out there (30 minute drive) you didnt answer my calls to let me in so I stood there for 30 minutes then left. After that it was a bit complicated to coordinate our schedules. I think you're mistaken about the materials I dont "pri...

10/23/2019

It went fantastic, not only was the work Josh did on point but his explanations, creativity, and thoroughness were all great! We have already recommended his services to family and friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded lighting, removed some cabinets and painted a wall, made a door opening larger.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

09/07/2019

Josh was very easy to work with, collaborative, creative. He clearly enjoys what he does and is very willing to accommodate new priorities and changes. A real pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally contacted Josh about installing new bathroom vanity. He ended up completing my punchlist for preparing my home to rent. He did a complete remodel on one bathroom, installed new baseboards, installed new slider, New fence, painting, new hinges and handles on the doors, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Photo for S.C. Home Repair - Contra Costa County, Walnut Creek, CA - 38094181

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It really was an honor helping you through the entire process of getting your home ready. It was a pleasure working for you and I hope to assist you with future projects. Josh Matus

08/24/2019

Came next day, on time, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your project and I look forward to future projects. Josh Matus(925) 826-7863

01/05/2019

josh was above excellent in all that he repaired at pur house knowledge base on everything we needed done was amazing he kept us informed throughout the entire time he spent completing the repairs great personality and could repair anything we asked of him we will use him everytime we need repairs moving forward would highly rate his overall abilities and excellent repairs as exceptional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairs throughout house were completed

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

11/08/2018

Josh did a thoroughly excellent job replacing the flooring in my rental unit. His attention to detail was spectacular, and the floor is meticulously and beautifully installed. He did what he said he'd do, stayed within the estimate, and did just fantastic work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo and Replace Hardwood Flooring

CATEGORY handyman service,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

09/26/2018

Josh is fantastic - incredibly professional, punctual and hard working. He is a prefectionist and makes sure you are completely satisfied before finishing a job. I love the text updates during the day with photos of the work in progress. You can’t go wrong with Josh - I can’t recommend more. He has done everything for us from building a hot tub enclosure, to deck and gate repairs, to door installa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage, Paving, Capentry, Door Installation

CATEGORY contractors,decks,fencing,handyman service,deck cleaning,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

It was a pleasure helping you with these items [Member Name Removed] and I look forward to future projects!