Delaney, Dr. Leslie R.

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Additional fax - (925) 988-9335. http://www.association-office.com/abpm/etools/publicdir/search.cfm, http://www.abms.org....

D

03/13/2013

Dr Delaney tried several medications which had minimal effect on my condition but some uncomfortable side effects which I commented on. She was fairly forceful in recommending a spinal stimulation device which gave me some reservations at that early stage of the consultation and might have involved surgical implantation at some point and I which assumed would have been relatively expensive based o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred to Dr Delaney by my encologist when I began experiencing increasing chronic pain symptoms resulting from surgery and radiation treatments for cancer in 2001, now in remission. The treatment was in 2001 but the symptoms had not been chronic until that time. I was aware that Dr Delany's fees might be outside of my insurance PPO group but I reasoned that the treatment might be of higher quality, somehow. Dr Delany was always pleasant and the office is a generally pleasant place to visit. I have symtoms that are hard to describe in a concise way, without going into too much detail. A lack of preparation or forewarning of these problems probably added to my state of mind at the time. Obviously, constant chronic pain has some emotional side effects. I really needed information about my condition and a prognosis!  Overall, I initially felt confident with Dr Delany but I was lacking in any real explanation for my medical condition at that time that I could get my mind around, so to speak and I was also uneasy in seeking help after the trauma of the previous experience with late advanced cancer.

01/31/2012

There is nothing I dislike. Overall I was completely satisfied with the services. I will see her again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for pain management.

06/19/2010

Overall, Dr Delanley has been good doctor and I would refer my family and friends to her. Being in pain has been extremely difficult and Dr Delanley has been very positive from day one. She has the qualities for being a good doctor, bright, reassuring and comes across warm and compassionate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred by my doctor for pain. Dr Delanley has been wonderful in my treatment for pain.

CATEGORY pain management

Pain management including sciatica, facet syndrome, pinched nerve, tension headache, groin pain, muscle strain injuries, arachnoiditis, zoster, diabetic neuropathy & anesthesiology.

Visa, MasterCard