Achieve Remodeling

We are BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited and a licensed, insured and bonded remodeling and construction company, working intensively in home remodeling and renovation. We are a group of highly qualified contractors, engineers, architects and designers ready to work for you and with you. Our aim to perform great workmanship, quality labor and advanced integration and affordable services that satisfy customers' needs. Achieve Remodeling provides services to all indoor and outdoor remodeling needs on kitchen, bathroom, room addition, decks, fence, patio, skylights, landscape, solar and any custom remodeling in San Francisco Bay area and surrounding cities. We deal directly with customers and provide extraordinary work that will leave you in awe. We have spent many years devoting ourselves to providing excellent work performance not just because it's a job. It is because we believe that everything you do in life should be done with integrity and professionalism. We'd love to be able to provide that work ethic for you as well....

Dayton E. Geranen

I am an owner-operated business and have been a General Contractor for 50 years. For the past 3 years, I have been working on earthquake retrofit projects in the area east of the Caldecot Tunnel, Contra Costa County. When I retrofit a residence, I make sure it is tied down more than what is basically required, and my prices are reasonable. I will offer a free estimate for you.

03/20/2019

Terrific. The folks at Achieve were fast, professional, and responsive. Anything that was not perfect the first time they quickly fixed to my liking. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodel in studio condo

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/17/2019

All the promises they made were kept

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled bathroom and kitchen

CATEGORY remodeling

10/28/2018

Alex and his crew were great and worked very efficiently. Our master bathroom came out fantastic. Would definitely hire them again for our next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/02/2018

It went well. I would recommend that you pre-plan what you want to do ahead of time and know what your limits are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my roof, installed solar panels, replaced some of my windows and patios doors, replaced some of my interiors and did some concrete work for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/27/2018

Project went smoothly!! They got the work done fast and efficiently. I would recommend to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath and kitchen update

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

If you are thinking of embarking on a home remodeling project, you've come to the right place! We provide indoor and outdoor remodeling needs on kitchen, bathroom, room addition, decks, fence, patio, skylights, landscape, solar and any custom remodeling needs. Our home improvement experts have over a decade of experience with top-of-the line home remodeling services and product replacements for all your remodeling needs. We are licensed, insured and bonded.

Check, Financing