Top Shelf Delivery and Moving

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1236 Activity Dr Suite C

Vista, CA 92081

At Top Shelf Delivery and Moving, a California State Public Utility Commission (PUC) licensed and fully insured moving company (MTR 0191582), we strive to provide professional white glove furniture delivery and installation services. Although our specialty is working with designers to receive, inspect, store, and deliver items. we also love helping residential and retail customers with their moving and delivery needs. Experience top shelf service at an affordable price! Call for an estimate today....

moving (203)courier (17)interior design (5)custom furniture (3)antique store (2)piano moving (2)home staging (1)

07/30/2019

Excellent!!! Top Shelf Movers went over and beyond to get the 400 lb media table delivered to my condo. I was really impressed with the professionalism and the courteous guys that delivered it. I’ll definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an oversized/heavy media cabinet delivered

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. It was a bit challenging, but my guys like that. Enjoy the furniture. Roy

05/21/2019

Perfectly, great people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deliver and place large area rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

Thanks for taking time to give feedback [Member Name Removed]. Look forward to working with you on your future projects. Roy

04/23/2019

It went off right on time. They were professional and punctual.. I appreciate the manner in which the business was conducted the attention to detail they showed me and my belongings. Would definitely easily use them again. Matter of fact this was my second time using them it is about the experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move some furniture from one resident to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback [Member Name Removed]. Please enjoy the new home. Roy

04/15/2019

Awesome! I thought calling a company at the last minute asking for help would be questionable, but I was so wrong! Extremely professional, courteous, friendly and they worked hard for me! Such a pleasure! I definitely recommend them and I will use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unload a moving truck on short notice on a Sunday too!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Appreciate the time you took to give us feedback. Glad we were able to accommodate you over the weekend. Roy

04/10/2019

I was very impressed with the professionalism and efficiency I received from beginning to end. My need for delivery was time sensitive and Top Shelf accommodated me. The delivery men showed up on time ready to go. They were polite, professional and clean cut.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered a sofa

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Thanks for giving feedback [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy the new furniture. Roy

03/26/2019

All was seamless!! From making the appt to the date of service. Would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some Furniture moved

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. Roy

01/31/2019

Roy showed up on time and he and his helper went right to work. When plan A didn't work because of tight corners Roy came up with a plan B and got the job done in less than two hours total.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move a heavy treadmill out of a small bedroom and down hallways to front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Thanks for taking time to give us feedback. Appreciate it.

01/18/2019

Top shelf was so professional they went above and beyond. The nicest guys, anything we wanted moved again after they placed it (even rotating my king mattress) was never a problem. I will recommend Top Shelf to everyone I know! Until we meet again Top Shelf, Thank You for all your hard work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move on a rainy day in San Diego

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Thanks for the comments. Appreciate your time. Enjoy your new place.

01/15/2019

It was awesome. They're great. On time and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small move of appliances

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

Thanks for taking time to respond. Appreciate it.

01/10/2019

Very impressed with punctuality and quickness of the delivery of my new couch and bench for my house. They were clean, safe and handled my furniture with great care! Easy to deal with and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery of New Furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy the new furniture! Roy

Household Goods Moving, Furniture Delivery, Furniture Storage for staging or delivery, Antique Delivery, Office Moves, Interior Designer Services, White Glove Delivery, Costco Delivery, Guardian Fabric Protection, Storage, Warehouse,

Ask for details.