Melrose Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2004

Bus hours emergency - (760) 727-5151. After hours emergency - (760) 649-1680....

07/02/2017

I arrived a few minutes early and immediately we were taken to an exam room after he was weighed. Dr. Watanabe came in and spent quite a long time with Coco. She had blood work done and called me the next day with results that were favorable. She gave him pain medication and antibiotics for his teeth. We scheduled an appt. to take him in again for that after he would be done with antibiotics. Coco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coconut, my dog was not feeling himself. His breathing was a bit shallow in the morning and at nights he was bloated with a growling stomach and gas. I called the hospital and was told I could bring him in without an appointment. By then, of course, Coconut showed no signs of any problems. I gave them copies of all his medical information. We then made an appt. for the next day for him to see a doctor.

06/30/2015

They're excellent. I've been going for 3 years now. My dog is 3-years-old. I'm very satisfied. The price is right in keeping with everybody else. It's excellent because it's expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to a veterinary group called Melrose Veterinary Hospital. We go annually or in case of emergencies. It included a one-year prescription for my dog.

06/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are attentive to detail. Very caring.

05/05/2015

Melrose Animal Hospital is professional and understands that your pet is your best friend.  As my dog got older, they helped me to understand what were the things I should be looking out for as far as her quality of life.  I appreciated all of their advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up on my elderly dog including prescriptions for pain meds.

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some tumors removed from my dog. The staff was very good and the vet showed a lot of concern.

CATEGORY veterinarian

General examinations, radiology, ultrasound, dentistry, general surgery, board certified surgeon available, vaccinations, in-house laboratory, prescriptions, diet and nutritional counseling, bathing, flea control & boarding for cats.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover