Bradbury Garage Doors

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1613 Ravine Rd

Vista, CA 92083

We specialize in repairs and new installation of garage doors and openers with the highest quality materials and the most competitive prices. We service all makes and models of doors and openers and can solve any of your garage door problems. We accept all major credit cards and we look forward to helping you with all your garage door needs. Additional Service Area-Escondido, Oceanside, & Vista. North County....

garage door repair and installation (252)

05/01/2020

Second time Bradbury Garage Doors has provided services for my home. First time was wear & tear maint & tune up on three garage doors. Prompt scheduling, quick work, good value for the money. Most recent was today. Counterbalance spring on my garage door broke. Called Sherry and was hoping to get an appointment sometime soon. Sherry asked me if I could take advantage of an opening they had today. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your wonderful review. We’ll be here in the future if you need us. Phil Bradbury

04/27/2020

Responded to request for service in seconds. Agreed to schedule appointment around my timetable. Was at my home at agreed upon time and did quality work at a fair price. I would use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We value our customers and appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future let us know. Phil Bradbury

04/02/2020

Went beautifully. So glad they were still operating during the pandemic crisis. The door is great and the installation was prompt and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new door. We appreciate you, you business, and your wonderful review. Stay safe and healthy. Phil Bradbury

04/01/2020

GreAt. Responded quickly and came within one day. Completed the work in under an hour at a reasonable price. Great job. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken spring and tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your wonderful review. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Phil Bradbury

03/05/2020

This company responded within five minutes of me submitting a request for them to contact me . Their employee was professional and went beyond what he needed to do because he moved a lot of things I had stored below my old garage door opener. He also took as much time as I needed to explain the control panel on the wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

02/05/2020

I checked with the BBB to find a local garage door company and found Bradbury near the top of the list. I called for an estimate to replace an existing door with an overhead door. Phil came out and gave me an estimate that I found very acceptable. After I got my HOA approval I contacted Phil and said it was OK to proceed. I gave him a deposit and the installer was out the next day. They did a grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! When we read reviews like yours it makes us smile. We do our best to make sure you as a customer are happy and we love to see that you are. We appreciate you! Phil Bradbury

01/29/2020

Easy to schedule a diagnostic call with. Was able to schedule same day. Made a diagnosis, gave a couple options. Had the new garage door opener in and working very quickly. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and you wonderful review. We look forward to helping you in the future if you need us. Phil Bradbury

01/24/2020

great experience, Ron arrived within within an hour of submitting the request on Angie's list, completed all within an hour, very courteous, understood the problem and the desired solution, made sure all works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tune-up and sensor alignment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your review. Let us know if you need any help in the future. Phil Bradbury

12/08/2019

Project went very well, easy and smooth. Helped us pick the right door. We love the new door. Looks great, is very quite and works very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to hear you love your new door. Thanks for sharing your reviews all over the place! We appreciate you. Phil Bradbury

11/06/2019

Wonderful. The guys were super...respectful, knowledgable, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We value you as a customer and love to hear that you are happy. Thanks for your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

Garage door installation & repair, Spring repair, Panel repair, Remote opener installation & repair.