Al's Quality Painting Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2012

Al's Quality Painting, Inc. has over 20 years painting experience and is a locally owned and operated company serving the county of San Diego. Throughout the years this experience has brought us to the place where we can confidently and consistently recommend many different options to our clients for their painting and remodeling needs. Often times your home or business may not need complete repainting. Our painting professionals will be able to assist you and recommend ways to cut expenditures which results in savings and less hassle to you the customer. Because of this we are very excited of the fact that a major part of our business is repeat customers and referrals. This type of business allows us to build long lasting relationships which help us find ways to specialize in the individual needs of our clients. One of our specialties here at Al's Quality Painting, Inc. is the removal and retexturing of acoustic (popcorn) ceilings. In most cases we can remove, recoat, re-tape, texture, prime and paint your home or office ceilings in just a couple of days! We are committed on building long lasting relationships with you and all of your painting service needs and look forward to serving you....

SoCal SoftWash

8  REVIEWS
SoCal SoftWash

SoCal Softwash LLC is a Veteran and Family Owned power washing company based in Fallbrook. We specialize in killing, treating, cleaning, and removing mold, moss, algae, bacteria, amd other organic and inorganic growth/buildup safely and effectively from all surface types. Our Softwash and pressure washing systems paired with a multitude of green certified chemical and surfactant solutions offers a wide variety of expertise in Exterior Surface Cleaning. We are insured and bonded for both residential and commercial scopes of work and offer special discounts to service men and women as well as first time customers. Call or text for your complimentary estimate (760)681-1313

Offers by SoCal SoftWash on Angie's List

08/11/2020

You get what you pay for from Al. Our home went from a drab white and gray exterior badly needing a paint job, to the best looking house on the block in "3" days. While other bidders were saying 4-8 days, Al was out of here in "3" having done an "outstanding job!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

12/31/2016

Al and his team did an excellent job in painting the interior of my home. My husband and I will be rehiring for future jobs. We highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, drywall and resurfacing work

11/21/2016

I couldn't be happier! They were responsive, respectful, and did an amazing job. I will definitely hire them again! I can't say enough about how great the whole experience went. I never really write reviews, but this one was amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had exterior house painted and stucco repaired, interior kitchen cabinets painted, stairwell, chandeliers installed and beautiful crown molding installed and painted.

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/18/2016

Have used Al several times for repainting my home to my business. Very satisfied with the quality of the results. Al is easy to work with, gets right back to you and had good ideas to make our home more beautiful. His crew are neat and professional and left the house clean and ready to move back in. Highly recommend him. And his prices are very reasonable (read a bargain) for his quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint full interior of home.

08/10/2016

They where where always on time and finish ahead of time. Very courteous and awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed my acoustic ceiling in my house painted. They install crown moulding in kitchen.

CATEGORY interior painters

Color Coordinating Consulting & Color Samples, Wallpaper Removal, Stucco Repairs, Elastomeric Coatings, Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings, Wood & Composite Deck System Re-Coating, Popcorn Ceilings Debris Removal & Disposal, Cabinet Restoration & Refinishing, & Texture & Retexturing - Walls & Ceilings.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check