Acuterra Engineering & Construction Services

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2008

French drains, drainage system design & construction. Expert Consulting in: Foundation repair, Cracked slabs, Hillside reconstruction, unstable walls & failing overhead beams, retaining walls, Deeper water extraction or De-watering wells, basement and retaining wall waterproofing....

USA Water Heaters - Installation & Repair

Call us at 949-535-2228 for same day water heater installation and water heater repair of tank and tankless water heaters in Orange County, CA. We are an authorized dealer and installer for Rheem, Bradford White, AO Smith, Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi and Navien tankless water heaters. We also install and repair the older models GE, Kenmore, Whirpool, and Reliance gas hot water heaters. We at USA Water Heaters specialize in Installation, replacement, and repair of gas, propane and electric tank and tankless water heaters. We offer same day appointments for most of our services. We are committed to providing quality plumbing services at a reasonable price. We will treat you and your property with respect, just as we would like to be treated if we were receiving plumbing services. We would also be happy to help you with the installation or replacement of your water softener, pressure reducing valve or main shut-off valve. If you need help with water heater installation or repair call us now to receive exceptional service at a competitive price.

Award 2019

07/28/2017

Very well. Any problems were quickly resolved. (sprinkler damage) I highly recommend this firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-enforce a failing stacked stone wall 5ft high by 40ft wide.

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,landscaper,structural engineer

07/24/2017

The company did not return my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape drain repair.

CATEGORY drain pipe

04/12/2017

I am so pleased. I am so happy. I'm just glad. It looks nice. They had to dig a trench to put the pipe down to the side walk level. Now the water just flows out to the side walk. They did a lot of work. He had to put the drain in my front lawn but he did it where you cant even see it. Russ and his workers were so nice. They are very good. It was worth every penny because now I am happy. I would re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-route my entire drainage system in my back yard.

CATEGORY drain pipe

02/08/2017

Mr. Pogue gave me tremendous peace of mind - he assured me that my house was in good condition, and the small signs of potential foundation problems were normal for a home as old as mine (built in 1979). He explained everything in a way I could understand. Very personable also. Most importantly, he was not trying to sell me something that I didn't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an independent evaluation of settling problems in my home and an opinion of how to go forward with repair, if any repairs were needed.

CATEGORY drain pipe,structural engineer,foundation repair

12/26/2016

Russ analyzed our situation and sent us some information on what to do about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analysis of slab moisture problem.

CATEGORY drain pipe,foundation repair