A-1 Budget Roofing Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2004

Family owned and operated. Owner Albert Apodaca has 31 years residential and commercial roofing experience. A-1 Budget Roofing, Inc has been in business for 16 years. Services include residential & commercial roofing re-roofing, new roofing & repairs. We do all types of roofs asphalt shingles, tile roofs, Terra cotta, tear-offs, metal, slate and more....

Chimney Sweeps, Inc

466  REVIEWS
Chimney Sweeps, Inc

In business since 1985. Fully Licensed Contractors, Bonded, and Insured. Family operated and Certified with the National Fireplace Institute. Members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, and the National Fire Protection Association. A+ Rated by the BBB. Call us toll free at 1-800 CHIMNEY or Local Number: 619-593-4020

Offers by Chimney Sweeps, Inc on Angie's List

04/30/2014

Experience is pleasant.  We also request a power wash.  Good job.  They gave us a estimate that is close to the real price.  They replace the wood that cost extra.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redo the roof, replace felt paper, replaced some of the woods that are rottened.

03/03/2014

Did not use provider and do not recall any contact with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use provider and do not recall any contact with them.

08/19/2013

They did a GREAT job! I would unconditionally recommend their services to anyone. They cleaned up very well every day they worked on the roof (5 days). They were very thorough and did a high quality job. They were very easy to work with. The best roofer that I have ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Albert's crew removed the tiles and old felt, replaced mildew or dry-rotted boards, and put down 2 layers of 30 pound felt, repaired flashings and steam cleaned concrete tiles.

02/03/2013

I was planning to put solar panels on my roof, so needed a roof inspection. I wanted to make sure my roof would last at least 10 more years. I selected several companies and A-1 Budget roofing responded promptly and had a good price. I found out that my existing roofing felt (tar paper) was worn and needed replacing, but my tile was in good shape and could be reused. First, I had my roof tile clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof Using Existing Tile

01/08/2013

A great experience overall. We are very happy with our new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing – New, Repairs & Service.