Visalia Plumbing

A 113 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since April 2012

• Trade License Number
  • 961223

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1907 E Main St

Visalia, CA 93292

Visalia Plumbing has been serving the greater Visalia area since 1985. If you're searching for a Plumber in Tulare, Porterville, Hanford, Lemoore or one of the nearby communities in Tulare and Kings counties, congratulations as You found us and we can be to your home or business shortly. Clients choose us because we do what we say and say what we do. Our reliable and professional plumbers are here to help you find cost-effective solutions to all your plumbing needs. Let us put our decades of plumbing experience to work for you. If you would like to set up an estimate, please contact us today. Additional DBA - Visalia Plumbing Inc. Contact name - Mike Carpenter. Check out our website for special offers. http://www.visaliaplumbinginc.com/...

plumber (105)drain cleaning (11)water heater repair and installation (7)sewer cleaning (5)home remodeling (3)drain pipe installation (3)misting system (1)water delivery (1)irrigation system (1)

10/22/2019

Dear Angie, your Service called or someone called SEEN Plumbing for me but I wasn’t ready to call anyone & he called me to make an appointment so I did make an appointment with that Company. Yesterday he was supposed to come to my house from 9:00A.M.-11:00A.M. He never called or came, so I called him & he said that he forgot, he was busy doing other work. So I canceled. Thanks 🙏 anyway Angie. God...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside plumbing replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/22/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside plumbing replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

09/09/2019

HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE! They came out, stated my installed tankless system needing repiping didn’t have a recirculating pump built in & recommended I get one. They quoted $99/hour for labor & parts are separate. Stated there were no options for an external pump (not on market) & wanted me to purchase their system with one built in requiring to uninstall NEW system & install their system (thousands ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless water heater re-pipped (already installed)

CATEGORY water heater repair

Good morning Ms. [Member Name Removed], We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our company. We were originally out due to your gas being turned off. At this point, we drove out to Hanford and spent over an hour there getting you turned back on, due to no hot water, which we then recommended you replace your improperly installed unit and have a technician come out and run a pr...

09/23/2018

David did a great job. Some items had been discontinued but he tried hard to get adequate replacements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing leaks, installing new faucets and installing dishwasher aerator at kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to review your service with Visalia Plumbing. Have a great day!

09/16/2018

It went fine, the work was good, the plumber checked carefully for leaks. He tried to use my old peatrap but it leaked on both ends so that was replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new bathroom faucet, old faucet already was removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2018

09/28/2017

They did a good job and were on time. Expensive, but not out of line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a faucet fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

07/31/2017

Prompt service from scheduling appointment to plumber fixing the problem. Very professional. Will definitely use them again and I recommend their service. Very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had ball valve replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

It was a pleasure servicing your plumbing issue. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

07/26/2017

We had roots growing through the pipes stopping up our plumbing. It took my warranty co. 3 weeks and 3 different plumbers to conclude they don't handle root issues. This company came out cleared the roots and also repaired the other slow flushing toilet. He was very thorough in his investigation;We will have them back out with a camera to further review the main "root" of the problem. Very thankfu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged toilet

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

We are happy we could help and appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with Visalia Plumbing.

06/20/2017

Wow just so nice David came out way sooner than we expected called first and was prompt in his estimated time to arrive. Upon arrival quickly did the job until the water flowed freely again. And upon getting the bill was pleasantly surprised that it was as expected. Fully expecting the typical "other fees" or more time than what was really at the home. SO very happy with them highly recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen drain stopped up it is quite a long run to the main line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure to take care of your plumbing problem. Have a great summer!

05/16/2017

They were great, professional, quick and did the job real quick. I would recommend them to anybody. I have no complaints and the price was great too. They were very informative and pointed out the areas and what had happened. They assured us that if things didn't work out they would come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plumbing works.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

Thank you for your business. We are happy we could help with your plumbing problem.

Plumbing, tenant improvement, remodeling, video pipe inspections, electronic, leak detection, drain cleaning, hot water heater, faucet, sink, water closet, disposal repair, replacement & installation.