Taylor Made Landscape & Design

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2011

We are a fully custom landscape service company. Our services include everything from sprinkler repair to a custom outdoor room. We offer ongoing special promotions as well as payment options. Quality, service and satisfying our customers needs are our priority....

Utsler Lawn Care

5  REVIEWS
Utsler Lawn Care

Established in 1995 Utsler Lawn Care is dedicated to providing lawn care services in our communities in Tulare, Visalia and surrounding cities. We are a second generation family ran business by myself, my wife Jessica and our two sons. We are the family you can trust!

05/27/2016

CATEGORY landscaping

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relandscaped my back yard with hard scape, bushes, flowers, mulch, new sprinklers and a firepit.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They designed and created our backyard. We are pleased with the results.

CATEGORY landscaping

08/12/2013

Their pricing was decent and they were quick. They were pretty upfront with their estimates and fairly quick on follow ups once I had hired them. I however did not think that their follow up was that great and I have to contact them several times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Taylor Made Landscape & Design for lawn service. They to repaired my lawn and restarted it along with all the tap lines.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

04/01/2013

Rudy Taylor is very pofessional and punctual. I had called Rudy through another review site(because of his excellent reviews) and he did the work the same evening. Rudy diagnosed the problem quickly that my valves were bad and too low in the groubd causing the sprinklers to drain back into the valve area so hr suggested making them above ground.Even though I gave him the wrong number he came to my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all sprinkler valves and changed them to above ground valves. Rudy also replaced 7 bad sprinler heads. There was a lot of pvc pipe work to install the new valves.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Landscape design, sprinkler, drain & sod installations. We also do water features, low voltage lighting and hardscapes and more. Weed control and Lawn treatment services are now available to help you protect your investment.

Lawn Maintenance