ServiceMaster by Benevento

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

ServiceMaster by Benevento is proud to have been servicing the Cleaning and Disaster Restoration needs of Tulare, Kings, and Kern Counties for more than 30 years. When fire, smoke, or water damage your home or business, speed is essential to minimize further damage. To restore your home or business to its pre-crisis condition – and avoid costly mistakes – it's just as critical to select the most qualified professionals. As the leader in the restoration and cleaning services industry for more than 30 years, ServiceMaster by Benevento is committed to maintaining the highest business, ethical, and quality standards. So no matter what the emergency; water, sewage, fire or smoke damage, trauma /vandalism clean up, mold remediation, cleaning services and construction services, ServiceMaster by Benevento is ready to give you peace of mind with 24/7/365 service. Contractors License #: 723039...

Atkins Construction Inc

Home renovations remodels and additions. Patios, pergolas, fences, stone/ brick work. We would like to assist you in a remodel, addition or repair today.

07/03/2017

The service was good, carpet came out looking nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

C

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired to clean my used couch I bought and I am disappointed in the finished product...it doesn't appear clean.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

[Removed Member Name] , thank you for your feedback. My records show this service was done on 12/23/15? We do have a reservice policy and we would have been more than happy to have done a free recleaning should you have let us know after service was done. We offer a 2 week reservice policy and will reclean for free as long as you let us know within 2 weeks after the service date. I'm also showing ...

03/16/2016

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned floors, bathrooms, and kitchen. Fantastic job on the kitchen appliances. I prepaid on A.L. but my wife was charged again anyway. Would use again.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,house cleaning

01/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this contractor presuming they would handle all repairs needed. They did not. Apparently they felt the job was too small to bother with. I had to hire several different contractors to get this "small job completed.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Water and fire damage restoration, smoke and odor removal, construction services, mold remediation, trauma and crime scene cleanup, emergency board up services, home and office general cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning. NEW SERVICES available are air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Weekly, biweekly or monthly Housekeeping services.