Williams Automotive

Angie's List since September 2009

Additional Contact Name - Scott Williams....

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Always honest and reliable. Has saved me from unnecessary work the dealer said I needed.

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed oil and filter, lubed chassis, checked light & tire pressure, checked an topped of fluid levels and tightened belts. Advised us that the next time the car came in for service the they would change the transmission fluid as it was getting dirty. | |WONDERFUL service!!! Scott and his staff are known in this area for providing excellent service and taking care of their customers and their vehicles at VERY affordable prices! We had to have one of our vehicles towed to Williams Automotive by the Auto Club and the tow truck driver was very familiar with Williams Automotive's reputation. NO ONE else will ever repair our cars!

12/11/2013

Tired of paying too much at the dealerships...referred by more than one person. Called and got in the next day before a long road trip. Car serviced while I waited.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil and air filter change (synthetic oil)

06/03/2013

They are amazing. They are honest, they are straight forward, they don't charge you for anything that you don't need and their technician is just out of this world. Their prices are the most reasonable I've ever had. The quality is phenomenal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Williams Automotive all the time. The last time I had new brakes put on.

07/28/2011

Williams Automotive's owner and employees were always professional, polite, and helpful. All work was done as promised, although not always quite as quickly as promised (but sometimes more quickly, so it evened out). We were very please with them and their work. The only negatives are that they do not offer a shuttle service and do not have a waiting room. Because we have only one car, that meant ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Williams Automotive provided a variety of services for us over several years: routine maintenance (oil change, lube job, etc.), more extensive maintenance (e.g., tuneups), and minor repairs. The cost of the services, of course, varied depending on what we had done.