Ventura Stone

A 21 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2010

4835 Colt St Ste B

Ventura, CA 93003

Ventura Stone is a premier fabrication and installation company utilizing natural stone slabs, quartz surfacing...

marble and granite (16)countertop installation (14)home remodeling (3)fireplace repair (1)tile installation (1)

10/05/2018

It went really well, this is the second time I have used them and I have recommended to people that I know

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new counters after tearing out the old ones

CATEGORY marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Thank you for reviewing us! Please do not hesitate to call us for any questions. Mick

10/05/2018

it was great. They very nice, and worker was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace counter tops

CATEGORY marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

04/27/2018

It couldn't have gone better or smother! Mick and his staff are extremely professional and they did an outstanding job! The granite is beautiful and the installation was done quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite countertop installation in the kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], its was a pleasure working with you!

03/13/2017

They quoted doing some new counter tops in the kitchen for us. I don't know if we are going to do it at this time. We have not proceeded with it yet. We are going to get some other quotes as well. They gave us an estimate of around $8000. They had an ad out that was indicated that it could be under $4000. We have a lot of counter top, a lot of counter area. We knew we probably wouldn't get it for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quoted counter top instillation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

05/08/2015

Excellent! The granite was ready for the projected install date on time. Installers were on time, very professional. They were careful not to damage floors, walls, etc. They left no mess to be cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed granite counter tops in 2 bathrooms. Fabricated left over granite for a table top and a desk top.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2015

05/01/2015

It was excellent! They really do nice, amazing work. They came out, they measured, and they kept in touch with me. It was a good experience. The materials that I used were probably kind of high end, but I think the price was good because I had another product before and I would say that this is much better than the previous granite. There were a couple of instances where it took time for somebody ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had granite countertops installed in the bathroom and in the kitchen by Ventura Stone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2013

10/06/2014

Aside from our paperwork going missing for a few days (which set us back by a week), everything was great.  The installers were fantastic -- on a pre-visit to take the final measurements, the installer recommended that we put another 3/4" piece of plywood on top of our existing plywood just to raise the counter a bit and have more space between the dishwasher and the counter.  This proved to be an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Product, manufacture and installation of granite kitchen countertop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2014

04/25/2014

They are expensive, but very good. It is very difficult to get them come out, but they did a great job. They were neat. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ventura Stone in August of last year for ceramic tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2013

04/15/2014

They were just fine, not great. The guys that did the installation weren't too bright. I had to get the owner involved for areas that were not good enough. He did come out once or twice and he agreed with me that everything needed to be fixed right.  The owner was great and very professional but the installers were not good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ventura Stone installed counter tops for me.

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2014

Thank you for the honest review [member name removed], We try to learn from every install.I agree that a few details were overlooked, we went back and took care of the issues and I know the end result is a beautiful kitchen. Mick

11/04/2013

Ed and his crew arrived on time and ready to work. Very professional crew and had lots of knowledge of how to work with granite in every aspect. After completion of work the crew cleaned up everything as nothing had ever happen. Very happy with there work attendance and work ethic. My wife and I would recommend them to anyone who need granite work done to their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced complete kitchen granite counter. Added a new sink and faucett and replaced the damaged cabinet under the sink due to water and mold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2013