PACIFIC WEST PAINTING INC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since April 2009

Pacific West Professional Painting is a full service painting company specializing in interior and exterior painting of homes, businesses, new construction, remodels and repaints for over 28 years. Since starting operations back in 1986, we have helped thousands of clients protect and preserve their properties throughout Ventura, Camarillo, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley and surrounding areas. We use only the best products and materials available and take no shortcuts. All preparation is complete and thorough. Finishes are carefully applied by our team of master craftsmen, we use no subs. Cost is determined by the job. We do not have travel or service call charges. See more at: http://pacificwestpainting.com/#sthash.FoeOESnk.dpuf License: #716151. may contact through email. SEPA Lead-Free Certified Firm....

Teak Master

75  REVIEWS
Teak Master

Teak Master is the most recognized and trusted company in exterior wood restoration and maintenance in Southern California. We have been providing the highest level of refinishing and restoring exterior wood surfaces for almost 20 years. Our knowledge and understanding about the unique weathering characteristics of wood used outdoors is unparralleled. Our company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded.

06/25/2019

Competitive price. Very thorough, very professional, very clean. They cleaned up very well after the job, they even power washed the entire house prior doing painting. They are one of the best company that I have ever worked with. I will be using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the entire exterior of our home as well as the shed we have that matches the house outside.

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you both for your business. You were so easy to work with, and we are happy you are so pleased with our performance and the end result!

06/24/2019

It was very good, excellent, he was very easy to contact, he followed through what he was saying, he is very personable and professional. I would definitely use him again and recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the exterior of my house.

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]. And thanks so much for your business!

10/25/2017

Bill and his crew were excellent. They were fast and efficient. The prep work was high quality work. This made a big difference in the overall paint job. I would highly recommend Pacific West Painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External house paint

10/05/2017

Very well! Bill at Pacific West Painting did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our stucco house. Bill was very professional and I could always count on him and his crew to show up when they said they would. Our house looks great and I would recommend Pacific West without reservation if you want a quality, professional painting company. Thank you Bill! Add to list Edit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint job for our stucco house that needed extensive patching of the old stucco. They also painted the trim and doors and a small patio cover in the backyard.

CATEGORY pressure washing, stucco, house painters

07/09/2017

It is a real pleasure to work with such a professional at Bill Dumond, President and Owner, and his very stable team of painters. The same team painted us a few years back as painted us most recently just a couple of months ago. It is without any reservations that I highly recommend Pacific West Painting for your painting jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The team at Pacific West Painting has painted the exterior of our house twice; this most recent time they did some touch-up work inside as well. Each time we have been extremely satisfied with the quality of their work, their attention to detail, their attentiveness and responsiveness to their customers and their focus on the job. With my every request, they always said "YES!" With my every question, they always listened carefully and answered completely with focus. The Pacific West Painting Team is no-nonsense. Every morning they showed up on the job at 6:45am and ready to go at 7:00am.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL REPAINTS, DRYWALL AND PLASTER REPAIRS, STUCCO REPAIRS, WALL TEXTURES, ACOUSTIC CEILING REMOVAL, WOODEN DECK AND FENCE CLEANING, REFINISHING, PRESSURE WASHING.

ask for details