BOYD & ASSOCIATES

Angie's List since December 2005

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Since 1989 Draganchuk has built a strong reputation for being one of the best full-service security companies in Southern California. It is through our tireless pursuit of perfection and our unwavering commitment to the latest technologies that we have been able to exceed the expectations of industry leaders and homeowners throughout Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. Our goal is to provide superior security solutions by offering more services and increased security than the competition. We are experts in every realm of residential and commercial security, including high-end home security systems, alarm system installation and monitoring. We will work one on one to deliver a custom security plan that works best for you. Our experienced security consultants will evaluate your specific protection requirements, and suggest methods and systems based on factors unique to your needs. Our security professionals are not only some of the most qualified in the industry, they are some of the most caring and friendly people you will meet....

LA Security Cameras, Inc.

LA Security Cameras is a well renowned company for technology and is located in Los Angeles, CA. This company has extensive experience in the field of Security Camera Installation with over 45 years (team) exp for all systems. Over 270 five Star Reviews on Yelp! George Rodriguez is the current Director of Operations for LA Security Cameras & Joe Jabado is Technical Operations Manager. Together they oversee operations to ensure quality. Both individuals have technical expertise and between them both they average over 45 years of combined experience (plus team exp.). One Of our cable installers has over 20 years worth of experience running cable, that’s amazing in this industry! “We are a leader in our industry and LA security cameras mission is to help to deliver customers with the best technology in the areas of Security Cameras & technology based on customer needs. We are dedicated to our Customers and our team of experts that get the job done."

07/29/2016

I was a loyal customer for 6 years and had to cancel because we were moving. I spoke to a representative on the phone and also sent in a written cancellation note with my final payment for year end 2014. I moved and never heard from them and now in July 2016 I received a letter from their collection agency saying I owe them $436.07 or they were going to ruin my credit if I don't pay for the servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard security system in my residense

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm monitoring. Terrible. They never changed our account as requested. Rarely contacted me when there was an alarm event. Never repaired the requested alarm faults. Auto reported to police department every alarm fault costing 10s of thousands of dollars in police fees. Overall uber fail!

05/06/2012

Positive experience, no hard sale type of behavior. I continue to be satisfied with Boyd as both an installer and monitoring service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company rep came over for a consultation, explained the different options I could consider, never went for the hard sell, was courteous and knowledgeable. I opted to install an entirely new and updated alarm system rather than use some of the equipment that was already here in our home. We arranged an installation date and a professional, neat, courteous installer arrived on time and spent several hours getting the new system up and functional.

12/15/2005

I CALLED THEM TO DISCONNECT THE ALARM FROM THE WINDOWS AND THEY CAME AND DID IT. THEY CAME BACK WHEN IT NEEDED TO BE RECONNECTED AND THEY DID JUST FINE. THAT'S THE WHOLE DEAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY DISCONNECTED THE ALARM SERVICE FROM A COUPLE OF WINDOWS AND WHEN THE NEW SERVICE WAS PUT IN, THEY RECONNECTED THEM.

CATEGORY home security systems

UNIFORMED GUARDS, UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATIONS, SURVEILLANCE, SECURITY PATROL, POLYGRAPH