Big John's Garage Door Service

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Residential Garage Door Systems repair and new door installations...

Dyer's Garage Doors, Inc.

Angie's List Super Service Award winners 13 YEARS IN A ROW!! We're a very dependable, fairly priced garage door company and specialize in excellent customer service. We take pride in how well we treat our customers as evidenced by our history with Angie's List and other rating agencies. We carry stunning, high end custom garage doors as well as basic garage doors all for competitively low prices. Our technicians speak English as their primary language and can explain and problems and answer any questions in a way that will make sense to you. Our technicians are extremely experienced, the least experienced of my technicians has been working in his job for ten years. These are things that I am proud of. Longevity of clients and employees. Choose us and become a happy member of the Dyer's family. Additional DBA names: Valley Garage Door & Dyers Garage Doors. Additional phone numbers:(805) 527-9997, (323) 274-7462 & (661) 263-7462. Additional email address:appointments@dyersgaragedoors.com

Award 2019
Offers by Dyer's Garage Doors, Inc. on Angie's List

06/23/2016

Big John is the person to call for all your garage door needs.  My garage door fell apart on me on a Friday morning, Big John had a new one installed just over 24 hours later.  He is honest, hard working, and an all around nice person to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement

12/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service, fair prices.

02/17/2012

They did a very good service, and were reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and serviced my garage door when it quit working.

11/19/2010

We have worked with them before. He came the day we called and he fixed everything. His estimate was right on and we really liked him. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Big John's Garage Door Service replaced sensor beam in our garage door last Friday.

CATEGORY garage doors

I personally perform all repair work. If repairs are not practical I can provide door and/or automatic door openers of high quality.

nONE