HANDYMAN LOS ANGELES

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2008

Handyman Los Angeles provides professional handyman services. Upgrades, Repairs, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, punctual, reliable, reasonable pricing. We come to your home {no charge}, discuss your needs and provide a free written estimate....

Integrity Repipe

4  REVIEWS
Integrity Repipe

When looking for a plumbing company in Aliso Viejo to repipe your home, you need the best. Integrity Repipe Inc is voted number #1 repiping company in the USA. Integrity Repipe Inc specializes in home repiping. If your water tastes bad, your water bill is too high, or the water pressure is too low, calling the local plumber is essential. Integrity Repipe Inc will inspect the condition of your water pipes, and give you a free in-home estimate. Integrity Repipe Inc can give you a time efficient repipe installation in as little as two to four days. Our professional plumbers are fast and clean, leaving your home spotless. Owner Joe Ludlow personally trains his technicians and has over 30 years of plumbing experience. Capable of installing type L Copper and Uponor PEX Systems, Joe Ludlow knows how get the work done properly. Joe is a drywall and painting union trained level 5 finisher, which means that Joe and his team are properly trained to drill and patch a hole. Other plumbing companies pound through your walls, not knowing what damage it can cause. Integrity Repipe Inc will cut through your walls, inspect the condition, install the pipe, and patch up your home to make it look as though they were never there. Integrity Repipe Inc provides repiping repairs, PEX repiping, PEX repair, Copper REpiping, Copper Plumbing Repair, leak repairs, slab leak repairs and plumbing repairs. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our American made materials, along with a lifetime transferable warranty. We are headquartered in San Clemente, with an office in Aliso Viejo, California and can give you a variety of home repiping in Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Los Angeles, and all the way south to San Diego. If you are looking for a repiping plumbing company near you, Integrity Repipe is here. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured repiping plumbing company in Aliso Viejo, California. We do not use subcontractors. Give us call today for a free in-home estimate!

10/24/2017

other plumbers I called were not interested in assisting with this device because of the lack of installation instructions so they didn't know what to do. Craig was great. He did his research the best he could and gave me the missing steps I need to take in order to finally get this device put in. I am so excited to finally order the missing link piece and have Craig come back to install the devic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a very complicated plumbing device from Europe to install.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/30/2017

I called Craig because my driveway gate literally blew-off during the past high winds. Craig got back to me right away and was right on time to do the work. He gave me an estimate and I hired him on the spot. He is very professional, friendly, and his prices are very reasonable. Best of all, he knows what he's doing. I would definitely recommend Craig for any handyman work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gate Repair

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

10/14/2015

Craig has been doing repair work for us for the last 8-9 years. He has fixed almost everything in the house at this point! He is great at troubleshooting and coming up with creative solutions to problems, including ideas on how to give a facelift to a tired table or armoire.  I also rely on him for selection of paint colors and placement of pictures!  We have a fence that would have already come d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 patched and painted a bathroom wall, hung pictures, unblocked sink, rewired outdoor landscape lights, repaired outdoor fountain, assembled ikea bed and dresser and retrofitted with wheels and some other stuff I can't remember etc.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,interior painters,doors,outdoor lighting

01/02/2015

I live in Denver and he worked on a condo that I own in Los Angeles.  Craig was awesome!  He was communicative, easy to reach, quick to respond, thorough and fairly priced.  I HIGHLY recommend Craig's services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing item, seals on a shower door, cleared lines on a stove and cut an access panel in drywall.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/29/2014

I called and was able to schedule the visit within a couple of days.  Quick response.  On time and quality of work is excellent.  I will schedule more visits with Handyman Los Angeles.  Thanks for the great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built and installed two new access doors for crawl spaces for under the house and replaced two lawn sprinklers.

CATEGORY handyman service,irrigation systems,doors

CARPENTRY, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, REPAIRS, NEW FIXTURES, FLOORING, PAINTING, Doors not closing or latching, locks and latches repaired or replaced, new faucet fixtures, shelving, storage, blinds and curtains, Picture hanging, TV wall mounting, security cameras, carbon-monoxide/ smoke detectors, internet extenders, wireless-wired networks, light fixtures, dimmers, switches, outlets, fans, stucco and drywall patching, water filtration, baseboards, molding, landscape lights, program sprinklers.

Concrete, hauling, new drywall, tile, masonry, debris disposal, roof repairs, carpet, HVAC, glass, metal work.