Titan Rodent and Pest Control

Founded 2016 •

Titan Rodent & Pest Control are licensed rodent control experts. Many homes are unfortunately subject to rodent and pests infestations. It's hard to be comfortable in a home that is compromised by rodents and pests, and no one deserves that. Our mission is to rid your home of these unwelcome guests, and ensure that they don't come back - all the while, providing premium service and honest customer care. Titan Rodent & Pest Control also offers rodent removal services for commercial spaces....

Stargate Pest Defense

Cleargate Pest Defense is your best choice for effective and hassle-free pest control solutions. We are an operator-owned business and out founders have over 35 years of experience in pest control dealing with all sorts of critters and rodents. We are committed to taking care of all your pest issues as well as providing the best customer service possible. Cleargate Pest Defense was built o family values focusing on honesty, integrity, and respect. We treat your home and business like it's ours. We accommodate a wide range of clients including homeowners, food & retail, to large commercial properties.

Offers by Stargate Pest Defense on Angie's List

01/03/2020

Titan answered our call on the weekend and we NEEDED help! We saw a rat in our kitchen and panicked. Titan showed up within a matter of hours. Their technicians were super polite and handled the problem. Wish we never had to experience this but glad that Titan was there to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I Really appreciate that company!

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you! We're glad we could help. We appreciate your business and your awesome review.

01/02/2020

We had a really horrible rodent problem in our garage which caused one of our cars to be seriously damaged and is now under control thanks to Titan Rodent & Pest Control. These guys put in all the needed time and came up with some thoughtful solutions to solve the issue. We really regret that we didn’t knew them before, but we know that from now on….they will be the ones who we will use!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horrible rodent problem in our garage

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you! We're glad we could help rid you of those rodents. We appreciate your business and your taking the time to leave us a review.

12/31/2019

Excellent pest control service company! Reliable, honest, and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thank you for the nice service!

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/31/2019

Titan Rodent & Pest Control took care of our rodent and spiders problem in a very thoroughly and professionally way. The technicians where responsive, answered all of our questions and always on time (during the last 2 visits they did). A big thank you to Eran who did the actual work. Eran took pride in his work and he did an amazing service. I highly recommend Titan Rodent & Pest Control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent and Spiders service.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/29/2019

Eran is true professional .... and a nice guy. I have been using Titan Rodent & Pest Control company for long time and I have never had any problem with them. He always took my house issues seriously and solved each one right away when I contacted him! Eran is very conscious of my dogs and gave me many warnings on preventions when he was coming for service so I could make sure my house is protecte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control services.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you! We value our customers so providing excellent customer service is always a top priority for us. We appreciate your business and your feedback.