PLANTATION SHUTTERS FOR LESS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2007

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. LICENSE#: 860340. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL....

The Blind Spot

12  REVIEWS
The Blind Spot

Serving greater Los Angeles for over 35 years, and earning OVER 170 FIVE STAR REVIEWS and a 4.75 STAR RATING on HomeAdvisor, The Blind Spot is a premier blind, shutter and drapery, repair, sales and installation company. Though humbly named, The Blind Spot can design and execute even the most elaborate of drapery design, solve difficult applications, and provide unparalleled service. We also understand that sometimes just a bit of TLC is needed and that is why we are happy to offer REPAIRS at an exceedingly inexpensive price point. We are very proud of our prompt, professional service, and hope you will allow us to be a part of your design team.

07/22/2013

Great quality and service!  I would highly recommend Plantation Shutters for Less to anyone who is considering plantation shutters to their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed plantation shutters.

CATEGORY window treatments

09/18/2007

I think that a man and his sister are the owners. I liked that they gave me different options and they explained everything to me thoroughly. I also liked that their customer service was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed wooden shutters on three windows in my home.

CATEGORY window treatments

CUSTOM MADE WINDOW SHUTTERS.