New Flow Plumbing

A 10 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2014

6718 Katherine ave

Van Nuys, CA 91405

Emergencies mean just that – and often time plumbing issues mandate an immediate response. With our 24/7 plumbing line, we are able to serve those within Los Angeles, with prompt and professional service. As a family owned business, our commitment to excellence in serving the LA community is truly because our name is our reputation. For around the clock service when you need it most, contact us! Residential and commercial plumbing experts Same day service (310) 426-8078. If you are looking for a Los Angeles plumbing company call us today.In order for a job to be well done, it mandates a plumbing contractor, like us, who can offer a full array of services. Often times one issue is connected to another. You don’t want to have to make multiple phone calls to have your plumbing fixed. Our plumbing company stays abreast of all the latest technology. This allows us to handle any plumbing job, big or small. We have seen it all! We provide the following to best serve your needs LA Plumbing Company. Local plumbing, Drain cleaning, Water heaters, Leak detection, Commercial plumbing, Home plumbing, Bathroom plumbing, Cleaning sewer pipes, 24/7 plumbing, Emergency plumbing Water line repair. Broken pipes...

plumbing (6)drain cleaning (2)sewer cleaning (2)

10/07/2020

Had a leak outside. Company I dealt with before said it would be 3 weeks to repair. These gentlemen fixed in 24 hours. Very happy!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe Leakage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

10/07/2020

Shak from New Flow Plumbing came out and did a great job at my house, he went further and beyond even when the issue turned out to be worse than we expected and he didn’t give up or do less because it was tough! He is a great person and easy to deal with. Keep up the good work brother

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer Cleaning

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

10/02/2020

Arman was awesome! I loved how knowledgeable he was. He identified the issue immediately and was able to fix it in no time. Hopefully we don't have anymore plumbing issues, but if we do we'll use New Flow Plumbing again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

10/01/2020

Amari was great to work with. He was very professional and friendly. He discussed the issues I was having with me and gave me a rough estimate. He also made some great suggestions and even found ways to save me money. I will definitely work with this company for any of my future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to get my faucet replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Photo for New Flow Plumbing - 6718 Katherine ave, Van Nuys, CA - 38919496

10/01/2020

I have a great experience with New Flow Plumbing. They came in time and I received my free estimates at the time of our appointment. They worked two days on the property and were very helpful and informative. They did a great job and company's customer support was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer Cleaning

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

09/29/2020

The crew that came for the repipe of my house was very hard working. They did a great job and cleaned great up afterwards. We highly recommend to New Flow Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repipe of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

09/18/2020

Great. We had an emergency and they came the same day and fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

08/25/2020

I had a water leak inside the wall and needed an emergency plumber so I called new flow plumbing and they showed up same evening to fix my water leak. Thanks guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water leakage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

08/05/2020

Great! The technician was romps, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen drain clog

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

06/27/2014

He spent more time on it, trying to make it, than someone else would have. Another plumber had come out to look at it and wouldn't do it because it didn't have an overflow or something. But this man spent hours trying to unclog it and when I asked him to try one last time, he did and it unclogged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Flow Plumbing cleaned out a drain clog for me.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2014

Residential, commercial local plumbing, drain cleaning, water heaters & sewer pipes.

Septic tanks & filters.