Lerman Appliances

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5411 Tyrone Ave # 301

Van Nuys, CA 91401

We are family-owned, full service major appliance repair company. We’ve been successfully serving our customers for over 15 happy years. Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction are our top priority. Our highly trained, licensed and insured technicians will quickly troubleshoot to ensure the safe, effective repair of all appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stoves cooktops, ovens, ranges, microwaves, trash compactors, garbage disposal, washers, dryers and many more. We specialize in all Major Appliance repair including high-end Sub-Zero, Viking, Dacor, Wolf, Thermador and others. The office specialists are helpful in providing answers to questions you might have and ease the process of scheduling an appointment. We provide accurate, detailed quotes that specify all cost including parts, labor and tax assure no hidden costs. We use only genuine parts. All repairs are backed by our solid warranty. We carry a large stock of parts on trucks and have a very high rate of completing the jobs during the initial service call. • 30 Day Labor Warranty • 90 Days Parts Warranty • State Licensed and Insured • Factory Trained and Certified Technicians • Factory Authorized by Samsung, Broan, FiveStar, NXR, Sirius • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed • We Beat any Written Estimate by 10% As a service to our existing customers, our qualified technicians are available for phone-based consultations to guide you through simple troubleshoots to save you cost of unnecessary service visit. Bookmark our website to make sure you save money next time you need appliance repair. Please check an array of specials and discounts on appliance repair by visiting our website. • Additional $10 Off for Seniors and Military Citizens...

appliance repair (1470)small appliance repair (66)appliance refinishing (8)auto repair (7)radon testing (3)hvac repair (2)home remodeling (1)

10/05/2020

Service was excellent, Dimitri was professional, informative, clean and fast. The price was reasonable. I will this Pro again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Door switch and drum belt on electric dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

08/10/2020

So terribly disappointed. Granted, my Samsung washer is a lemon. I've invested hundreds more in repairs than the machine cost new -- and those hundreds went to Lerman Appliances. The last visit, not more than a month and half ago, cost over $300. The machine seemed fine until -- boom, huge noise and the same leaking water appeared from under the machine. Did they agree to come out and fix the prob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of washing maching

CATEGORY small appliance repair,appliance refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

08/10/2020

They were on time and completed the service in timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have our dryer repaired

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair,appliance refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/02/2020

The dryer would stop drying ...lint vent needed cleaning. Was working ok after service but The problem started again. Was told I would receive my paid cash payment for service invoice in an email but I never got it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Service

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

06/17/2020

Workman was knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. Had to order a part and return a week later to do the work. I bit disappointed that I couldn't use a Angie's coupon because I didn't present it at the right time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a built-in dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/06/2020

All was excellent as usual. Problem diagnosed and water pump replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water pump on washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

06/02/2020

Perfect! On time,had parts with him, wearing a mask,friendly,quick and efficient work.A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

05/12/2020

The technician that came was fine although he never gave his name. I felt his diagnosis of the problem was rather cursory but it was the price of his estimate that turned me off. He was quoting a price of nearly $300 just to replace the door gasket, a job I did myself for $80 in less than 30 minutes on the refrigerator side. Had I known this was the initial problem, I would have done it without pu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service ice maker on GE side-by-side refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/02/2020

Years ago, I was referred to Lerman Appliances for a repair I needed on one of my appliances and I have never used anyone else since. They have repaired my refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer. They are knowledgable, efficient, and dependable. I recently needed my washing machine repaired and was very happy when the repair person showed up with a mask and gloves during this pandemi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Washing Machine wouldn't turn on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

04/21/2020

The serviceman (whose name I have forgotten, maybe Abel) really went the extra mile for us. I can't replace this machine because there is no room for a new one. Because he was so thorough, we now know where it vents and feel secure that we can keep it going for a lot longer. I am grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
18 year old dryer was not heating

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Appliance Repair - Large.. Maintenance of Large Appliances (Fridge & Dryer).. Dryer Vent Cleaning

Appliance Sales & Installation.. Duct Cleaning