Insulation Labs

Van Nuys, CA 91406

Solar Panel Installation

Solar Panel Installation

solar panel installation2020
Newly installed solar power systems

Attic & Crawlspace & Solar Energy Specialists. The Insulation Labs team has unmatched customer service and attic/solar experience. Pooling years of knowledge and expertise together in order to provide you with the best service possible. Our team is friendly and helpful, explaining any jargon to you in a concise and understandable manner. It is important to work with a team that has a good reputation in your local community; Insulation Labs is known for its affordability, professionalism, and world-class customer service in the greater Los Angeles area. We have earned a reputation as one of the top attic cleaning and insulation replacement services in greater Los Angeles, continually furthering our stellar reputation and customer satisfaction. We provide our customers with home solutions that are tailored to them, allowing them to improve their attics, crawl spaces, and their home's energy efficiency in no time!...

insulation (113)pest control (13)

10/22/2020

They were prompt- told me when they were coming, called to confirm, and showed up on time. They were courteous, professional, and wore masks. They were quick, clean and efficient. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

D

10/01/2020

Do not let these reviews fool you! I hired this company to do an insulation job on 09/26/20, for removal of the old insulation, clean and sanitize and replace with new! Let's begin, first of all there was not a project manager to oversee the work being done during this insulation job which is absolutely unacceptable and then they ruined my lighting fixtures in the ceiling, they dinged walls, chipp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and Remove replace insulation in attic!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

08/13/2020

A tech came out. He was very polite. They would have replaced all the insulation but wouldn’t do just a small area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback!

06/12/2020

Irwin was our foreman and he runs an efficient crew. came on time and proceeded to swiftly do their work. on time and completed in one day with new insulation and ducting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove old insulation, clean the attic and install new fiberglass batts. install attic fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

06/04/2020

Excellent service, very professional, clean, fast, and fair priced. I am hiring them again to insulate my walls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Thank you! We're glad to hear you're happy with our service. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

02/27/2020

They did a fabulous a job. We recommend them very highly. They worked 7:00 in the morning to 5:00 in the evening. They didn't stop working. They brought a very good equipment. The job is very professional. It looks like a new attic. They did extremely good. They care for their customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic cleaning. They took out all the junk out there.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

We're thrilled to hear you're happy with our work. Thank you for choosing Insulation Labs and for taking the time to leave us such a generous review!

02/03/2020

Erwin, Pastor, and Daniel G. were absolutely professional, polite, and outstanding. I don't think I could recommend them more highly. My wife and I are very happy with their work. We hit a home run with this company and this crew! Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out old insulation and debris, pest screened and sanitized, and re-insulated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your choosing Insulation Labs. Thank you for your business and your review!

10/11/2019

Job went exactly as planned. Yahav came to examine the space and give a comprehensive explanation and quote. We scheduled the job for the same week. Erwin, Pascal, and Daniel arrived on time and built an impressive tunnel from the attic to the outside to keep everything in the surrounding area perfectly clean. At every stage of the process they invited me to check out the work before moving to the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Attic from Rodent Infestation, Sanitize, Rodent Proof, add Insulation and Radiant Barrier

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

We're glad to hear you're happy with our service. Thank you for choosing Insulation Labs and for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it!

07/24/2019

After reviewing several other I chose Attic Insulation Labs. They understood my needs and came in with a good price. The work was done on a timely basis and the left everything clean neat. The also installed one new fan and replaced an old noisy one. The day after they were done I notice some of the blown in insulation was being blown out the fan/vents. Plus the place of the old one was still maki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic need additional insulation since old had shrunk to almost nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

Thank you for your business and your review! We truly appreciate it and we're glad to hear you're happy with our service.

06/05/2019

I have recently had my insulation replaced by Attic Insulation Labs. Now, I was worried because I didn’t actually understand what I needed doing or replaced. I always feel intimidated by contractors as they try to confuse you with long terms that don’t make sense unless you’re in the industry. Instead the man, I think he was a technician spoke to me in normal terms and walked through the process w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patient and customer service oriented

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you! We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We truly appreciate your business and your generous review.

Attic Cleaning, Insulation Removal, Insulation Replacement, Rodent proofing, attic fan, thermal inspection, vapor barrier, Crawlspace cleaning , crawlspace insulation, radiant barrier

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, PayPal