Guardian Pool Fence Systems Inc

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2005

We manufacture removable mesh pool fencing in our 14,000 square foot factory in Van Nuys. We ship our systems all over the world to authorized trained distributors. We have between 25 and 35 employees. We also have FOUR UNITED STATES PATENTS involving child safety around swimming pools. All of our dealers as well as our office in Van Nuys are required to have California contractors license for pool fencing installations. We offer FREE estimates. Additional email: info@guardianpoolfence.com. Additional phone is TOLL FREE at 800-366-SAFE(7233)...

R1 Pool Service

41  REVIEWS
R1 Pool Service

Residential and commercial swimming pools service, Offering you,Quality and Warranty Satisfaction, I Suply conditioner for your water for no extra charge through your service agreement, I do pool drains, green algae clean ups, replaced Skimer and returning lines at very reasonable price,also I install in ground auto water filler for your pool, replaced your old single speed pump for a new energy efficient pump and you will save money every month on your electricity bill and if your power company is LADWP I can get you $1,000 rebate from LADWP by filling up the right paperwork.I also fix filter or replaced it for a new one, replace pool lights, heaters repairs,automation sistems upgrades for your smart phone and installing salt sistems with 4 years warranty from the manufacturer. Ps. Residential Estimate for Pool service and new equipment installation are free Thank you for your Bussines.

10/29/2018

Jim, who came out and gave us a quote was excellent; very professional and knowledgeable. Same for Jesus, who did the installation. It looks better than we thought it would - we're very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4-ft tall removable mesh fence installed around pool

CATEGORY fencing, childproofing

09/17/2018

Very good service, on time, and very professional. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install pool fence

CATEGORY fencing, childproofing

09/27/2017

very pleased with our gate and the service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool gate installation

CATEGORY fencing

06/27/2017

I don't remember when they did the job perhaps 8mo ago and same for price, I would need to go to my receipts. Except minor glitches I still have to give 5stars to these guys ; and that speaks volume because I would easily take a point down for issues but these guys are so good that I cannot. Thats a 5 stars family company. I am a Real Estate Agent and I will refer them if any of my clients need th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing large pool for babyproofing

CATEGORY childproofing

06/21/2017

The salesman was knowledgeable and punctual, and installation was made in a timely manner. I definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My first grandchild is now walking, so I wanted a pool fence that was sturdy but could be removed easily, and would not be an "eyesore". I was concerned about the drilling of holes in my deck as well, but the size of the holes are the size of a dime and I was provided with "caps" for when the fence is removed. The fence that was installed is perfect and I feel that I don't have to follow my granddaughter around now when she's in my backyard.

CATEGORY fencing

Manufacture and installation of removable mesh pool fencing.Our pool fences are approved by the State of California and most municipalities in California. We are approved to meet the City of Los Angeles building code and the County of Los Angeles building code. No other pool fence company has been approved to meet this requirement.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal