GH Remodeling Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2012

We pride ourselves on quality work and superior customer service. We back all of our works with warranties. We only specialize in residential work, no commercial jobs...

JLF Fraire Construction

09/23/2020

It was an excellent experience. The Company was professional from my first contact with them to the point of delivery. Their fee was competitive. I will definitely go back to them if I need something made. You will be very glad you do business with this Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a component for my entertainment center made out of wood

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home builders

10/23/2019

I needed to replace roof on my house and I already knew which company is most capable for that job, I hired GH Remodeling because they replaced roof on my parents house and the did excellent job. We agreed about price, it was reasonable and they started in short time after we signed a contract. The installation crew was professional, efficient and accurate. My new roof looks fantastic and the whol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

10/22/2019

I am very thankful to Guy and his team for work they did for me and it was a bathroom remodeling. They were fantastic from start to end of the project. They were also very helpful and honest about everything. The quality of materials they used was very high at very acceptable price. my new bathroom looks perfect! Highly recommend GH Remodeling for any type of home remodeling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/15/2019

GH Remodeling replace my old roof. They had many issues but handled everything in very simple way thanks to Guy and his great team. There were not any extra costs added, finished one day earlier and they did an excellent job. Very trustworthy company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

10/14/2019

Guy and his team were great to work with. I hired them for my bathroom remodeling. They gave me best price among 6 other contractors and I already heard for GH Remodeling as top contractor. The project went perfect, on time and within my budget. My bathroom looks exactly as I requested. very professional work. Thank you Guy, will recommend you and GH Remodeling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Kitchen, bathroom remodeling, renovation, roofing, exterior & interior paint jobs.

Solar installation