Fireplace Solutions The Chimney Sweeper

• Trade License Authority
  • State of California

14248 Oxnard St

Van Nuys, CA 91401

For over 47 years we have been servicing your neighborhood with reliable, knowledgeable and certified technicians. Over 250,000+ fireplaces and dryer vents cleaned. We are a family owned company that believes in excellent customer service and continuing education for all our employees. We guarantee our work and take pride in our ability to find a solution to almost any situation or obstacle we encounter. As a state licensed contractor, we carry all business insurances, workers compensation and business liability....

chimney sweeping (139)chimney repair (44)fireplace repair (38)chimney cap repair (20)dryer vent cleaning (9)masonry (2)gas fireplace repair (1)plaster (1)home inspection (1)

04/03/2020

They have ordered a part and will be back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of gas fireplace

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

02/13/2019

Inspected, but no call back “within 48 hours” as promised. Have left three messages and no returned calls. Paid for inspection, but I have no path to repair. Now I need to call someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect and repair water leak.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback. I am sorry for any real or perceived gaps in communication. You did get a Service Link sent within 48 hours detailing the inspection outcomes and the need for destructive testing. We did get your only phone message at 3:41pm yesterday and emailed request for interest which I have here on my desk intended to send a response first thing this morning. Considering it is 6am th...

12/15/2018

It didn’t. A week has passed and they have yet to call me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

I am sorry we did not respond. We do not service you area of town and given the holidays my staff did not inform you. Thank in advance for understanding. Happy 2019!
D

09/24/2018

I LIKED HIM AS A PERSON BUT DIDN'T DO A VERY GOOD JOB AND I WILL NOT USE HIM AGAIN!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CLEAN THE FIREPLACE AND I THOUGHT HE DID A GOOD JOB BUT AFTER HE LEFT I LOOKED REALLY HARD AND HE LEFT A LOT OF ASH.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] - we have no record of ever providing services to you. And the quoted cost is not a professional fee we charge for any of our services. You used another company, not Fireplace Solutions The Chimney Sweeper. Since you were not satisfied with the other company you hire we would love to be of service. Please contact us at (818) 909-7044 so we can help. Cheers

08/06/2018

Not what we expected at all. He was the wrong choice for the work needed. His office was confused at what was needed at our end, but he came over and got paid anyhow for his assessment. At which time he tried to come up with an idea(s) and would call us up later for options. We don't think he was familiar with what was needed, except to say "it would be cheaper to just add an electric insert." And...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None. Just an assessment of possible options.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

You are not a customer of ours and we do not service Pomona. Please remove this review as it is not about our company.

07/27/2018

After several very nice conversations, emails, and an appointment -- no show, and no follow up. I left a message, and a very friendly and informative gentleman explained in detail what this job would entail, to start, and what the price would likely be. We made an appointment. But no show, and no follow-up call or email. I left a follow-up email, and a message through Angie's list -- followed up b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY home inspection,masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

05/14/2018

Very well done. The repair and installation folks were very knowledgeable and good. The people in the office seemed a little confused sometimes. The first time they came out they brought the wrong gas logs so the installation was delayed. It turned out that the manufacturer had given them the right logs packaged in the wrong box.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair & installation of gas logs and burner

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad we could be of service.

03/28/2018

They arrived as stated, completed the work in a timely, clear matter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

Happy to hear! Please feel free to call us for next years annual sweep. Cheers!

02/15/2018

they did a great job and cleaned up all of the area when done. They did find some additional work that they recommended we do but there was no pressure to have them do it. They provided a quote for the work and pictures of the repair areas that were sent it to my email account. We did decide to go ahead with the work and have it scheduled for next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the chimney cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

Thanks!

12/04/2017

Great. Very happy with their inspector. Knowledgeable, worked fast, and left me with a clean chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

Chimney- Cleaning, Repairing & Rebuilding. Video Evaluations. R E Inspections. Consulting. Heatshield & Thermocrete Ceramic Flue Restoration. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Air Duct Cleaning. Gas Log Sales & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing