Above & Beyond Carpet Care

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since September 2017

First time customers receive up to 10% in discounts. We proudly use 100% organic cleaning solutions. Truck mounted machine sure to leave your carpet and upholstery dried in hours.IICRC certified and fully insured.We accept all major credit cards as well as cash and checks. 30 day guarantee if an old stain comes back so will we. We also provide: •Tile and grout cleaning •Air duct cleaning •Wood floors •Auto interiors •Area rugs •Pressure washing And more......for a full list please visit our website. Our trained and certified staff will go “ABOVE & BEYOND” for you. “TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE YOUR HOME CLEAN AGAIN”...

Carroll Painting

7  REVIEWS
Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

11/20/2017

I was so impressed with Jay and Above and Beyond Carpet Care. When my daughter moved into her own apartment, we turned her room into a guest room. The light grey/pink carpet in that room had not been cleaned in a long time and sported some tough make up stains. Whatever Jay did, it worked. The carpet looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Your freed back is greatly appreciated, thank you.

11/17/2017

Did an exceptional job. Thorough, neat, very reasonable - no complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review it is highly appreciated

10/03/2017

They are a great company. They did an excellent job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you sir I will continue to provide you with quality work

10/02/2017

He did a really good job. He was very professional and I felt comfortable with him being in my home with my family and all my animals. I will definitely recommend him and absolutely use him, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning with Stain Removal

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Your feedback is greatly appreciated looking forwards to providing future work

09/27/2017

I have used them multiple times. They do an excellent job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning - Rugs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

It was my pleasure [Member Name Removed], I look forward to continue doing business with you.

We offer carpet steam cleaning with organic solutions. Upholstery cleaning and auto Interiors. Air duct cleaning. Area rugs wool and silk rugs as well. Pet treatments for urine and smells. Tile and grout cleaning and pressure washing.